Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by scshift

any release info on:
-USA
-Velvet hoops
-Horses
-MLKs
Unfortunately, I do not have any information on these colorways as well.  I will keep my eye open for these shoes and post an update if I see any new information.

EastbayRep - Ray

I think I may unDS my Creamsicle's this week... I can't wait for the Velvet Hoops and USAs to drop, if they do. I need those USAs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

bump... this needs to stay on page 1

bought these yesterday... wearing them today. KD is the future, so ima support now...

couple pics. sorry if od. i like em so its whatever

4451461044_cf9b75cfb9.jpg

and i'll stomp ya face if you aint like these... jk

4450690973_21cb479663.jpg

4451464004_7006af9508.jpg

4451465882_4a3de373eb.jpg

^^^^YO never wear them, with those pics you just honestly got me amped to get my pair. Should be arriving sometime this week

hooped in my all stars the other day, they are so nice. i don't think the clear sole will yellow very bad at all because it is so blue....

We all got opinions, don't trip. But I agree with ya... mamba joints > anything out right now. And that's fact...
unless you're not into mamba's joints, think they lack quality forefoot cushioning, are disappointed with their traction, prefer a higher cut shoe, and, well, don't really care all too much for mamba himself...

I prefer the AJ XII wht/red retro and KD2's for bball ahead of anything else out right now, including mamba's joints.

Originally Posted by clkru

We all got opinions, don't trip. But I agree with ya... mamba joints > anything out right now. And that's fact...
unless you're not into mamba's joints, think they lack quality forefoot cushioning, are disappointed with their traction, prefer a higher cut shoe, and, well, don't really care all too much for mamba himself...

I prefer the AJ XII wht/red retro and KD2's for bball ahead of anything else out right now, including mamba's joints.

respect your opinion... But took it back once you said that traction was an issue... Don't think you've actually played in them... And to say Jordan 12 retro is the shoe you prefer, the traction could NOT BE ANY BETTER than the zk5, (your foot should seriously be gripping the floor wearing the zk5).... I don't know homie... Those thangs are barely comfortable wearing casually. But whatever floats your boat.

respect your opinion... But took it back once you said that traction was an issue... Don't think you've actually played in them...
I'll admit I haven't lived in the Kobe V, but have played 3 games of 21 in my friend's V's a few weeks ago and wasn't impressed to the degree that most Kobetalkers are... they're good shoes, sure, and VERY light, but on the less-than-pristine courts I play on, the herrignbone traction on the IV and AJ 12 is far better, and the forefoot cushioning has nothing on the AJ 12's full-length Zoom bag & 3/4 carbon fiber plate combo.  I slipped twice in the V's, have not slipped in the IVs or AJ 12s playing on the same court.  Also, I found the 11.5 Kobe V's to fit slightly loose in the heel compared to my 11.5 AJ 12s, but that might have more to due with my foot than the shoe...

I'm anxious to try out the KD2 once they release the blk/wht/purple/maize color, and assume they'll be on par with or better than the KD1, especially when I drop a Sof Sole Airr insole in 'em like I did with the 1's.

But this begs the question: have you hooped in the AJ 12 retro?  I know retro J's get a lot of hate as hoops shoes - and most of them should due to their poor build quality/durability issues - BUT the wht/red 12 is a glaring exception.

Back
Top Bottom