Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I wanna grab one of those kd2 on sale.
laugh.gif
@ how someone says "yo eastbay rep" and he appears out of no where. But I can appreciate all the information he gives us.

word it is funny....like he gets a bat signal whenever someone calls his name
laugh.gif

but yea EBR ray is appreciated

smh...i went to footlocker and they dont have anymore KDII in stock.. the guy said they sent them all back because it wasant selling...i wanted a pair today for EA too

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I wanna grab one of those kd2 on sale.
laugh.gif
@ how someone says "yo eastbay rep" and he appears out of no where. But I can appreciate all the information he gives us.

hahaha yeah... dude is like batman. hahah

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

smh...i went to footlocker and they dont have anymore KDII in stock.. the guy said they sent them all back because it wasant selling...i wanted a pair today for EA too
eek.gif
. i didn't know they sent stock back, i thought they just went on sale.....

I'm surprised retailers effed with the KD II, after the KD I bombed last year. That's a good thing though, because I'll scoop a few more pairs via outlets. This shoe is underrated.

Stopped at the other HOH Dallas in Northpark and they also have a FSR on Creamsicles. They were telling me how KD always shops there when the team comes by and the whole team comes in together and just buys stuff and signs autographs. Pretty dope and I was two seconds away from grabbing them until I tried them on again and they felt a bit weird on the side. I wear a 12 and they don't have a 12.5 in that shoe. 13 is too big so I passed on it. Think I may go back and grab a 12.

Originally Posted by Steve212

I'm surprised retailers effed with the KD II, after the KD I bombed last year. That's a good thing though, because I'll scoop a few more pairs via outlets. This shoe is underrated.
Not necessarily a good thing for the KD line. If his shoes continue to flop as we think they are, less stores will confirm orders next year, which ultimately means Nike may just stop the KD line. Buying shoes on sale can be a gift and a curse for a consumer that wants to support an athletes signature line.

Man, if KD was still in the Seattle market, where the Zombie Sonics belong, I bet his shoes would be selling way better. Sadly (for all of us in Seattle), the only time I see KD is on Sportscenter highlights where I can barely make out his shoes...

However, we are yet to see KD used in any bball-oriented commercials or ads. Have there been any TV ads featuring his KD line? I love D-Will, but why isn't KD in the latest Nike commercial instead of Williams?

KD is a Nike sig guy and gets no PR/marketing love outside of a "creamsicle" shoe. This is more on Nike than KD or consumers. Nike should be showcasing Durant's greatness and educating the consumer accordingly.

Glad the KD2 is as nice as it is...that KD1 was more hawt than hot.

also like him keeping the costs down too.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

March 27th @ HoH
Nike Kevin Durant KDII Texas
I HAVE to have these.  They gonna be hard to get?  Never been to a HOH before.  Houston is my best bet from Austin, right?

What site is the cheapest place to cop the away KDIIs online?

I remember Shoe Trends had em for $60 before, no more sizes though...

So the UT pair is HOH only? 
sick.gif
Another Hyperdunk situation. Makes no sense to me.

Gotta find a way to get a pair.

KD goes HARD! love him. When are the Supersonics gonna come back. They should get him back if they do imo. the 2's are nice and seriously underrated...
i Robocopped a pair of the Daring red All Stars which are super sweet. Peeped these creamsicles at the local FL here in Melbourne a few days before they released on Saturday
but i thought they would be too bright for me to pull off. Still an awesome shoe though...

Back
Top Bottom