Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Lavas & MLK's both  need to drop  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ahh, NOOB here. where can I copp a pair of creamsicles these days, I dont live in a big city or anything, help me please.

^nah i think $150 shipped for the creamsicles is a bit too much.. you're better off sticking with some of the GRs in my opinion

Originally Posted by anchorblue23

^nah i think $150 shipped for the creamsicles is a bit too much.. you're better off sticking with some of the GRs in my opinion

i paid 125 is that too much in ur opinion? (serious question) cuz i wish i couldve copped for 95+tax lolll
Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Is $150 shipped for the Creamsicles a good deal?
i paid $125 shipped but if you can't gun down a pair for retail or cheaper than 150.. I'd shell out $150.. theyre doppee

to eachhhhh his own tho

Nike..please release either THESE..

OR THESE..
!
After all..he is the youngest scoring champ in NBA history and they did make it to the playoffs for the first time..and made it on the Olympic team as well.
Show the man some love..PLEASE.

Scored me some more KD's yesterday 2 colorways for $100.00.
pimp.gif

Those Playoff PE's are nice. Loving the big/bold KD initials.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

i paid $125 shipped but if you can't gun down a pair for retail or cheaper than 150.. I'd shell out $150.. theyre doppee

to eachhhhh his own tho
You serious? Where?

I understand why people would say $150 is a lot because this shoe is cheap but that's the only KD2 that I like.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

to eachhhhh his own tho
You serious? Where?

I understand why people would say $150 is a lot because this shoe is cheap but that's the only KD2 that I like.
I$$
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom