Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
2mfkjuu.jpg
[/font]

What are you guys referring to these as, and has anyone heard of them releasing? if so when?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Most of us are calling all of em "Eff you Nike"i sorta want the lakers to lose just so I can get some of these colorways.

you sir have just read my mind!

link to his twitter?
roll.gif

Nike always screws customers over on cw's that should release but they don't.

The worst part of all this release business is that I put off buying the Creamsicles and All Stars because I was waiting for something amazing like the Grey/Oranges or MLKs to drop and now... I'm left with nothing
smh.gif

When I first saw those in a game I was like "wow". I'm not really feelin any of the other colors but those are just nice. Hope they release soon...

Originally Posted by scshift

The worst part of all this release business is that I put off buying the Creamsicles and All Stars because I was waiting for something amazing like the Grey/Oranges or MLKs to drop and now... I'm left with nothing
smh.gif

You can still find some all stars. Try to stock locate them.

But i do agree if the MLK's release i'll be satisfied.

Damn.. its hard being a Kobe and KD fan!

What a run at the end of the 3rd, although he has been struggling, you know the Durantula was going to drop a big one during that run. Massive 3 in transition to tie!!

I was off my seat..

You're right, the all whites look dope on court.

The reflection of the court on Westbrooks right shoe makes them look like they've got an icey blue sole. Imagine that? Copped.

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

You're right, the all whites look dope on court.

The reflection of the court on Westbrooks right shoe makes them look like they've got an icey blue sole. Imagine that? Copped.

pimp.gif

I'm a fan of the KD2's, they look like a good pair of balling shoes. I wouldn't mind getting the black/red colorway to hoop in over the summer.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

thinking of unDSing the creams today.. we'll see how the weather is when I wake up tomorrow for school..

wish i could wear mine, the weather here in NYC is cold today.. only a high of 68
smh.gif

can't wait till it hit 80-85.. gonna post pics of durants being rocked.

Back
Top Bottom