Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

monday it is??,hope they dont put the white soles,
grin.gif
I'm coppin either way I need a bold blue sneaker

Man.. the Chinas are so much @##$@%! better!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
lmao.. its cool I don't have the cash right now to drop on em anyways..
any of yall coppin this pair???

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Chr1scross: where you at?
nerd.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by SexPistol032

im dieing to see the 3rd installment

Seen the samples. 
sick.gif

Bro didn't u say a couple pages back that China's wasn't hitting states?..

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Chr1scross: where you at?
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Goes to show what You DON'T know. Ease off the gas, have I ever let the community down with my info? 
grin.gif

go ahead and log in your memory my distaste for the the KD3. Matter of fact LOG OFF. you will ALL be screaming the same thing. I'd post pictures now, but you got excited and didn't check your facts before you set out to try and attack my credibility. Too many lames on NT these days, you guys wonder what happened to NT and why no one seems to share information anymore. Even when information is shared everybody that's nobody has to add their 2 cents and speak on something they know nothing about.  Have a nice day Fresh. Feel free to subscribe to the info i post and loose the skepticism. 
laugh.gif
BRO, i was only playing.. i know who you are it was a joke..
everyone that knows me knows i like to joke around and stuff..

It was only for humour.. dont beat me up
eyes.gif

And if nike gives us that White sole crap ima be like
mad.gif
, and ill just copped the joints from overseas..

Hate to break up the budding bromance fellas, but back to the shoes and the Monday drop.  Are any/many out there planning on hitting up the KD personal app. @ NIKETOWN CHI?  I am in Brew City and strongly considering heading down there early AM to chill and wait for the sneaks and the KD appearance.  Am guessing they will have shirts/apparel of some kind as well if he is there correct?  Anyone w. info/knowledge of the event, please feel free to pass along and hopefully see some fellow NT'ers down there as well.  Looking forward to these more than KB5 Finals I think.  The price and the detail of the shoe, not to mention the velcro strap make it one of the year's best IMO. 

I'm considering going to that KD appearance as well but I don't think it'll work out. I may have to call/find someone to help me get a size 13, but I would love to meet KD (he's my favorite player) and hopefully get a chance to have him sign the shoes.

But first off I need to make sure I get a size 13 in the shoes!

And if nike gives us that White sole crap ima be like
mad.gif
, and ill just copped the joints from overseas..
white sole > clear sole, my personal opinion. but i'll take either.

no one in this area really rollin with KD 2s.. so im sure there will be a ton in stock.. might grab a pair.. might not..probably gonna pass

Originally Posted by chr1scross

no one in this area really rollin with KD 2s.. so im sure there will be a ton in stock.. might grab a pair.. might not..probably gonna pass
Honestly, I haven't seen one other person other than myself rock some KDIIs. I have three pairs. I bet that's more than the whole city of Davis combined.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Honestly, I haven't seen one other person other than myself rock some KDIIs. I have three pairs. I bet that's more than the whole city of Davis combined.
laugh.gif
Other than my two pairs, I've only seen one pair (white/blk/orange) and he was using them for ball at the gym. . . . and we have a HoH here in Daly City so I'm almost 100% positive these will be on the shelves for a minute.

laugh.gif
Other than my two pairs, I've only seen one pair (white/blk/orange) and he was using them for ball at the gym. . . . and we have a HoH here in Daly City so I'm almost 100% positive these will be on the shelves for a minute.

KD II's can still be had in my city.  I'm surprised the wht/blk/orange colorway is collecting dust in the Bay Area.  Giants colors? 

laugh.gif

Davis... you don't say. I got there, i only have two pairs of KD2s though..

Lace swap on these and the creamsicles may be nice.  Will have to try it out, unless someone who has both cares to do it and take a pic for me?  Any Chicago heads going to be there tomorrow for KD Pers. appearance?

Back
Top Bottom