Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

don't really see what you guys see in those all whites..

Horrible IMO of course
Really ?
indifferent.gif
You must not have grown yet.
Bright sneakers = no no for grown men

All white/ clean colors  = is in right now

Those white KD will be had if drop at HOH
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Horrible IMO of course
Really ?
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
lol.. so much to say about this ... 
indifferent.gif
 at because your grown you can't wear bright sneakers..  never seen that in the rule book.........
wait their is no rule book so you get another 
indifferent.gif
. and once you put on the bright sneakers you can use your shirt/shorts/cargo's to tone down the sneakers..

people with style and sense know what i'm talking about..

All white / clean kix = is in right now? who said this? and where do you live buddy? like I said in my first statement, it's my opinion. other people really like those and i congrat those people.

but people that don't like the bright sneakers you don't see me giving them 
indifferent.gif
 for every quote..

Moneylicious: Dope pics
pimp.gif
will try to cop asap.

Knicks: Completely agree with you. Even though i think the white's are sick, i love colorful shoes and people should wear what pleases them.

I'm considering buying the navy/photo blues and changing the photo blue accents to red so I have USAs - is there any way I can change the color permanently?

Well said up there Fresh.

Originally Posted by scshift

I'm considering buying the navy/photo blues and changing the photo blue accents to red so I have USAs - is there any way I can change the color permanently?

This is actually a pretty decent idea.  I'd say use red angelus paint and just tediuosly go through the trim and heel.

Horrible IMO of course
Really ?
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
 at because your grown you can't wear bright sneakers..  never seen that in the rule book.........
indifferent.gif
. and once you put on the bright sneakers you can use your shirt/shorts/cargo's to tone down the sneakers..

All white / clean kix = is in right now? who said this? and where do you live buddy? like I said in my first statement, it's my opinion. other people really like those and i congrat those people.

indifferent.gif
 for every quote..

Some ppl just can't do it Fresh.... Disregard what some ppl say. I'm a grownass man... And I still wear loudass kicks... Does that make me less of a man?...... Lol. C'mon now.... either you got the presence to wear anything and get away with it, or u don't.... That simple.... LOL @ White shoes for grown men.... Son.... These are basketball shoes.... You shouldn't be wearing these in the first place if your "ALL Grown Up"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Horrible IMO of course
Really ?
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 for every quote..

Some ppl just can't do it Fresh.... Disregard what some ppl say. I'm a grownass man... And I still wear loudass kicks... Does that make me less of a man?...... Lol. C'mon now.... either you got the presence to wear anything and get away with it, or u don't.... That simple.... LOL @ White shoes for grown men.... Son.... These are basketball shoes.... You shouldn't be wearing these in the first place if your "ALL Grown Up"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

well said.. especailly the last sentance.. 

excellent news on the KD2 Asia release, although I must say I was hoping for a little more after seeing the actual pics.   Something about the leather looks a little cheap.  Wondering from those who have them already, are they cheap feeling or better than they look?  I envisioned them being similar to the creams in texture.  Also,  Will we have the Asian writing or everything in English I wonder?  I am glad I held off on the Jaguars AAU version and will grab an extra of these now if poss.

From the other site..

from http://[b][/b]MJ23KB24LB23 :

FYI:
NIKE ZOOM KDII ASIA EDITION WILL RELEASE IN THE STATES JUNE 28TH AND ONLY AT HOH

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

like my dad always said, good things come to those who wait...  so glad i didn't cop and spend 180 + when i can buy 2 pairs
YESSSSSSS

Back
Top Bottom