Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

yo dope little collection there sho3 
pimp.gif
  anyone looking to sell some creamsicles?
eyes.gif

hey NT
sry to resurrect a dead thread...

but i fit comfortably in a size 10 allstars

would a 9.5 be too much of a beg?

thanks alot

^^Yeah i wouldn't go any smaller than a 10 if you fit comfortably in a size 10 in the all-stars..these run small..

damn them prices are crazy.. I wanna cop those Creams just to hold on to them because of love em so much,

Downy what sizes were avail when you scooped?

^most sizes in scoring titles, only big sizes in creams. Didn't pick up either. Only wanted the scoring titles but they didn't have my size. Hope some of you guys had a chance at them.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

anyone know if this is avail near them?

386423-101
Doubtful Dean.  These weren't super-plentiful to begin with I don't think.  FNL had them and I think Champs perhaps, but they weren't as mass produced as the away CW.  FNL had em discounted after they sat awhile, but I don't get the impression that outlets would really have any/many and I don't think many B&M stores would either at this point.  Its a pretty clean and underrated CW IMO.  Will look around for you though at some random FNLs here in MKE when I get a chance.

30t6p3b.gif
When did Jimmy Jazz get the KD 2s? I've been searching for Creamsicles for the longest in my size near retail.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

anyone know if this is avail near them?

386423-101
Doubtful Dean.  These weren't super-plentiful to begin with I don't think.  FNL had them and I think Champs perhaps, but they weren't as mass produced as the away CW.  FNL had em discounted after they sat awhile, but I don't get the impression that outlets would really have any/many and I don't think many B&M stores would either at this point.  Its a pretty clean and underrated CW IMO.  Will look around for you though at some random FNLs here in MKE when I get a chance.

yea bro I know, I got a size 9.5, they are killing my feet.. I need a 10 or 10.5
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom