Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

^^^ Your not the only one bro I plan on pulling the trigger on the Entourage id's....I know I'm a little late to the party but these are en fuego

2nlti4l.jpg

Shoutout to Gentry
pimp.gif

My Entourages came in yesterday. A tiny bit disappointed about the difference in blue from the flywire to the outer but I still love them. Props to gentry also

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Anyone else planning on a final ID before these are taken off? 
I need help!

5cnmlf.png
64fh94.png

orrr

25gwbxe.png
o872j5.png

I'm feelin these. Id pick the PL over leather on these. Although I'd personally go with nubuck and no flywire and without the personalized ID'ing. IMO it makes the shoe look cheap. That's why I always keep away from any personalized ID'ing on my shoes. But theyre dope! I'm making a similar pair tonight.
wink.gif

^ yeah I prefer Nubuck/no flywire but unfortunately they wouldn't let me. I'm holding off on ordering them because I already have an all-PL photo blue with the Entourages (props again, lol). It's too bad I seen the "Dr Doom" pair too late as they took down the nubuck green... one of the sickest KD3's IMO.

Please take pics of any last minute KD3's you guys make and I'm looking forward to what we the KD community comes up with when the KD4 iD drops!
Also, that's crazy that site is selling pre-made Entourages! lol.. Atleast they have good pics for those on the fence.. I'll try taking pics this weekend

Just pulled the trigger on one last pair. I kinda bit off of a fellow NT'er for the most part. But I got something else in mind for these.

On a side note- I just realized how good the KD3's were on options on ID. So many dope colorways could be created. I wish I hadn't slept on it so much. I hope the 4's are just as good with the options.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Anyone have leads on EA's in a size 10. or 10.5?

I've been looking for 10.5/11 and haven't had much luck either.  one guy trying to sell me a 10.5 for $400 
laugh.gif

Just picked up theses KD III ******** at my outlet for $17!! Great deal... 20% off for MLK and a extra 30% employee sale

Back
Top Bottom