NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Thank you Nike. :smokin :smokin

Giving my favorite hoop shoe the proper treatment.

Pic from a couple (7) years ago:

B6EA8DD4-ECDF-4412-8380-7C5B86F9D120.jpeg

There were a couple more 6s that weren’t present. The 7s were invited to the party, but weren’t asked to get in the picture

oh man... my broke *** back in HS/college could only dreeeam of having a collection like this, and still do considering I’m grown now and resale values have shot up significantly :rofl:

Being a Spurs fan, my wife always thought I was strange for buying Kobes. I told her it was simple, A) Kid is amazing, B) w/o Kobe (& Shaq early on) Spurs aren’t who they are without him (throw D-Fish and Horry in there too)...........
Had a few pairs here and there primarily his 2k4s & ZK1s, but these ****s made start buying his **** in bulk. Bring either one of these back for me and it’s a wrap.
51D608E0-2665-4215-B509-35ED756439ED.jpeg

AD822B51-ACC4-46C2-AF79-55E9FB7C78A7.jpeg

How’s sizing on the 6’s? I’m a size 9 but got 9.5 in the Chaos V’s and they fit great. I have pairs of the Kobe 8’s in my true size 9 and they kill my toes.

Definitely trying to get all the vi’s. Double up on the del sols in white and black. Nike taking all my money next year.

How’s sizing on the 6’s? I’m a size 9 but got 9.5 in the Chaos V’s and they fit great. I have pairs of the Kobe 8’s in my true size 9 and they kill my toes.
My 6's and V's are the same size. I'm a wide footer. My tts is 8.5 and both fit like a glove and form to your feet the more you wear them. If I wanted more space to move my toes, I would half size up. I would suggest you get a 9.5 if Kobe 8's killed your toes as those have a wider toe box and mesh for flexibility.

Thinking of selling my camo VI Size 9. I just don’t wear dark shoes anymore and haven’t worn these in like five, six years. What do you guys think is a fair price to sell? Asking in this thread since all of us in here love the Kobe line and would put the shoes to use. Will go on eBay later if I can get an idea of a good selling price of not trying to profit but also not be taken for a fool
40516A91-CA9E-4DC7-8398-526DC4CAAA34.jpeg
0C963121-9B4C-4E8D-8FDC-199A8448C826.jpeg

Last edited:
Thinking of selling my camo VI. I just don’t wear dark shoes anymore and haven’t worn these in like five, six years. What do you guys think is a fair price to sell? Asking in this thread since all of us in here love the Kobe line and would put the shoes to use. Will go on eBay later if I can get and idea of a good selling price of not trying to profit but also not be taken for a fool
40516A91-CA9E-4DC7-8398-526DC4CAAA34.jpeg
0C963121-9B4C-4E8D-8FDC-199A8448C826.jpeg
what size? :nerd:

I still play with my 6's in my rec leagues up until covid. Very durable. No seperation on the outsole.

Too bad the transluscent outsole on the asg colorway doesn't have much traction.

Drake in the Nike Zoom Kobe VII Elite Home colorway. Looking brand new too 👀👀👀👀 Nike Zoom Kobe VI & VII >>>>>>>>> all else aesthetically.

Kobe 6 is my favorite Kobe ever and imo the best in his line. Sleek, simple, phenomenal comfort, $130, sick colorways etc.

I absolutely love the snake pattern. I thought it was freaking genius.

I got back into kicks when the 6 dropped and I remember taking some Christmas cash I got and buying the Del Sol and Concord colorways the same day at Footlocker right after Christmas.

I took my very first trip to Cali was in February 2011. While in LA, I went to Niketown Santa Monica and saw the East LA pair that was sold out in my size. I went right down the road to Footlocker and they had my size and I scooped them. I still have all 3 pairs. I've worn them many times but they bring back great memories.

I've ALWAYS wanted the OCs. I wasn't really on Niketalk around 2011 (been on since 2001 but had breaks in between) but had I been I would have known about them releasing and could have got them. I missed out an a VNDS pair on Solesupremacy auction probably 5 years ago or so that ended for like $260 with OG box. I recently got a pair on Goat for $250 but the buyer cancelled the sale once he saw what they are selling for. It's a grail pair for me. I hope they protro them. I can't wait for the Kobe 6 protro. Definitely want Grinches and Del Sols from what is releasing. I recently got a pair of the red All Star's worn about 2x with OG

Back
Top Bottom