NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

It's not a lock but considering the NBA won't be back until 2021 now and the 6s are supposed to have a holiday release, it would make sense to debut them now.

Has Nike ever dropped a shoe months early?
Was just thinking How Kobe debuted the grinches against the heat.

So what better time to shock drop them :nerd:
update:

Talked to sales person for private sneakers in Redondo Beach. He is already guaranteeing that they will have a live raffle for the kobe protro 6 grinch for December 25 Friday

Pay attention to your SNKRS tonight
Talked to sales person for private sneakers in Redondo Beach. He is already guaranteeing that they will have a live raffle for the kobe protro 6 grinch for December 25 Friday

Why on earth should we believe anything you have to say? Your previous bad info is literally on the same page of this thread.

I don’t know what’s worse, his info or the fact you called him out and then he liked your comment lol.

D9D0526A-DAEA-49C6-A7C7-C6D7727275FD.png

Wow...thought Nike would leave those on the shelf but am so glad they aren't. 2 pairs of those and grinches for sure.

Definitely excited, but not looking forward to the hunt. Scalpers going to try to mark up and cop everything Kobe for the the next 5 years minimum.

Hopefully since these are protros that Nike blesses us all with a full-length zoom

But it’s Nike :rofl:

watch em pump fake on these to oblivion

I also hope they use the OG Venomenon box instead of the generic black Kobe box they used with the 1, 4, and 5 Protro. It made sense for them to use that generic black box since the 1, 4 and 5 originally came in the orange Nike box.

Does someone have an overview of which VIs will release for sure? Feels like 8 minimum, if you add the UNDFTD collab, it will be more than a dozen.

I hope I can get OCs, grinches, Chaos, and Kay yows. I’ve never had them. I guess I want the loud colors on the 6?? If I can get one pair I’ll be happy lol. Struck out completely on 5s and didn’t want to do resale.

Back
Top Bottom