NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

AFD119FC-1B41-40F9-B5F0-0053371C86E7.jpeg
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night 🙏🏿
Send that **** to Instagram, you’ll get more people blowing your **** over there.

20201225_083725.jpg

Sister surprised me with these. She ended up winning the Shiekh in store raffle at our local and lied about winning when I asked the other day :lol:

Great surprise for sure. Beyond happy to have been able to double up.
Was ecstatic until I read “double up”. Then got a bit Grinchious.

but good **** still, Merry Christmas

B395B7A6-050B-4C6A-9927-85EE2901A674.jpeg

waited almost 9 years to buy/own/wear these. My favorite Kobe, ever. Bought them last December and waited til this December to UNDS. Feel like a little kid again. Pure nostalgia. Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas safely and I’m hoping my Vikings can channel their inner mamba and pull out this Christmas dub!:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Everyone saying prices will come down whicb they might but to what point nobody knows. II said it before and some thought I was crazy but I know my size is not hitting the 300 level. Now people paying over $500.

10 years ago nobody was as excited about these. Now all these resellers, little timmys and tommys running bots because they don’t wanna work 🤦🏾‍♂️

Yo I got this one kid around the block that flips trash by the 10 fold. He’s small time but imagine a kid like that and multiply em by 10 in a 50 mile radius. These ball players done nothing to help the consumer either by wearin they custom pairs.

Crazy how it's all one big reseller competition now

Of course they making money but i feel like they enjoy the multiple pair social media pics more then the money

Real talk, this is exactly what i told my barber a few weeks ago. He was telling me about getting trying to get into reselling and buying bots. I told him it ain't really worth it and he'll just be contributing to what we both HATE about this sneaker hobby. I told him most of what he sees on IG is all CAP anyways, resellers just buying up mad stock to flex on other resellers and authentic sneaker lovers who really wanted the shoe to wear.

Back
Top Bottom