NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

That resell ain't dipping anytime soon with these celebs/influencers all getting seeded pairs.

Screenshot_20201227-123548_Twitter.jpg

When’s the last time you heard anyonw say “OMG RUSSELL WILSON WORE THESE I NEED THEM” :rofl:

but yeah let’s hope T***** S**** doesn’t wear them or them we are screwed

Lol! I only saw the pic off a retweet from a dude on sneaker twitter, but the visibility remains between this and everyone Vanessa Bryant hooked up for Christmas.

Also...Ciara definitely boosted Russ stock and while I'm not taking style inspo from dude, she gave him some missing cool points.

Is she not supposed to hook up her people?
I can only imagine Venessa’s inbox from all the lames out there!

Seeing alot of pairs popup yesterday on offerup they must be unclaimed pairs from the footstores. I knew i should've of went.

Already started dipping. $490 now
Dont know if serious..so glad i got these, gotta thank my bot plug, less than $40 to get any shoe i want yessssir, yall can keep trying manual there's no competition with bots one win every blue moon and yall are okay with that, manual days are over

Dont know if serious..so glad i got these, gotta thank my bot plug, less than $40 to get any shoe i want yessssir, yall can keep trying manual there's no competition with bots one win every blue moon and yall are okay with that, manual days are over
Harsh reality

Pass that plug bro my old site went down and I been sick ever since

Seeing alot of pairs popup yesterday on offerup they must be unclaimed pairs from the footstores. I knew i should've of went.
Yoooo called FLers in my area... NYC... and bestbshot I had was downtown bk. One of the store associates told me who to ask for when they opened today at 12 but kept ringing out... and essentially by the time I got there at 1215 the dude I was told to ask for said dudes already came and scooped them and there was a line a 9. I had a family emergency so I couldnt leave my home to go there anyway to wait 3hrs. Called the only store in MD that had them as I am driving down there as far as the emergency and they said it's a crazy line and because of it they were just gonna ship them back

Paid resale, there’s no bargains to be had on these and whenever there’s a random restock I know I won’t get it anyway. I waited 10 years since I bought the og and definitely one of my favorites.

I caint get the spot hot, and I'm spittin all facts, so glad i got these comin
Foh
1609107380947.gif

Back
Top Bottom