NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Yoooo called FLers in my area... NYC... and bestbshot I had was downtown bk. One of the store associates told me who to ask for when they opened today at 12 but kept ringing out... and essentially by the time I got there at 1215 the dude I was told to ask for said dudes already came and scooped them and there was a line a 9. I had a family emergency so I couldnt leave my home to go there anyway to wait 3hrs. Called the only store in MD that had them as I am driving down there as far as the emergency and they said it's a crazy line and because of it they were just gonna ship them back
If you meant Towson in MD that didn’t happen!

YEP. 8)
D314C755-0B28-43B5-AFF4-8999362D77F6.jpeg
still got both pairs of these lol
$460 TO HOOP IN EM.... SHIIII YOU BALLING :lol:

I WISH I WOULD SPEND $460 TO WEAR A SHOE TO BE THAT ACTIVE IN! :lol: :lol:
i too spent a pretty penny to hoop in em

$460 TO HOOP IN EM.... SHIIII YOU BALLING :lol:

I WISH I WOULD SPEND $460 TO WEAR A SHOE TO BE THAT ACTIVE IN! :lol: :lol:
I don't know why people can't fathom a dude wearing ball sneakers to ball even if he spends $460. What else are you going to do? Just look at them? These shoes were meant to be played ball in. As long as they last at least 5 years and he has good memories with them I would say that's enough to justify spending that much for a ball shoe.

On another note, I would just like to reiterate to the users here to buy next week beginning of January. People will be paying off credit card debt and China releases on the Dec 30th. So if you could hold off, then hold off.

I don't know why people can't fathom a dude wearing ball sneakers to ball even if he spends $460. What else are you going to do? Just look at them? These shoes were meant to be played ball in. As long as they last at least 5 years and he has good memories with them I would say that's enough to justify spending that much for a ball shoe.

On another note, I would just like to reiterate to the users here to buy next week beginning of January. People will be paying off credit card debt and China releases on the Dec 30th. So if you could hold off, then hold off.

I've never had a basketball shoes last 5 years from playing outdoors in them :lol: . The traction pattern is completely gone and a big hole starts to form at the pivot point of the soles. This is the case with all my outdoor hoop shoes.

Really hope all the hype settles down by the time we get the Del Sol’s. I just want one pair (at retail) for ballin...

Finally got that SNKRS shipment confirmation. Seems like only a handful of us got lucky to get em from there?

Back
Top Bottom