NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

If this was like a Travis shoe, or any other colab shoe, that I spent $500 or more on, I’d wear them very rarely honestly. Kobe’s are different for me though, I wanna ball in them. I’m kinda lucky that the way I play the traction and outsole shouldn’t give out, too much, hopefully

If this was like a Travis shoe, or any other colab shoe, that I spent $500 or more on, I’d wear them very rarely honestly. Kobe’s are different for me though, I wanna ball in them. I’m kinda lucky that the way I play the traction and outsole shouldn’t give out, too much, hopefully
I wanted these for ball too. I swear if I can't get a hold of fk 9s when they retro them I'm gonna be pisssssssed.

I wanted these for ball too. I swear if I can't get a hold of fk 9s when they retro them I'm gonna be pisssssssed.
Honestly, this $#^! has gotten beyond fuhkeen stupid now. I've been doing this a long, LONG time, and I can afford it even with these asinine prices. But I've about reached my limit. It's hardly any fun anymore, and I'm tired of getting bent over just for the "privilege" of buying some plastic shoes that cost $15 to make, if that.
I'm most likely going to end up buying a pair of Grinches still, but that's for personal emotional reasons, not because they are now hyped up by clowns who never cared before and a billion other clowns who think reselling sneakers is some come up. Long run, though ... I'm glad I have loads of stuff that always topped my list, and a lot of which I haven't even bothered to wear much. It's time to start rocking it all. And I'm glad the 2021 lineup, from what we know so far, is pretty light in terms of OGs I have been waiting for.

Honestly, this $#^! has gotten beyond fuhkeen stupid now. I've been doing this a long, LONG time, and I can afford it even with these asinine prices. But I've about reached my limit. It's hardly any fun any more, and I'm tired of getting bent over just for the "privilege" of buying some plastic shoes that cost $15 to make, if that.
I'm most likely going to end up buying a pair of Grinches still, but that's for personal emotional reasons, not because they are now hyped up by clowns who never cared before and a billion other clowns who think reselling sneakers is some come up. Long run, though ... I'm glad I have loads of stuff that always topped my list. And I'm glad the 2021 lineup, from what we know so far, is pretty light in terms of OGs I have been waiting for.
For real man. Feel the exact same way. This has been a grail pair for me since they originally released and prices were too high. I couldn't believe that Nike was bringing back this exact pair, and was so excited for a chance to get them. Really stupid between Nike making too little pairs and resellers scooping most pairs up. My max for these is $325. If prices don't get there I'm moving on.

For real man. Feel the exact same way. This has been a grail pair for me since they originally released and prices were too high. I couldn't believe that Nike was bringing back this exact pair, and was so excited for a chance to get them. Really stupid between Nike making too little pairs and resellers scooping most pairs up. My max for these is $325. If prices don't get there I'm moving on.
That's the key: letting go of the GOT TO HAVE IT mindset. But I struggle with it big time, yet a lot less so lately LOL
I don't even know how bad I want these anymore. I had the OGs from new, sold them last December because I didn't know how much longer they'd hold together. I probably wore them 15 times (and that's being generous with my memory). It's a bright green, plastic, snake-scale bball shoe. I mean, honestly, it's pretty awful LOL. But that's why I always liked it, and because of the Kobe factor as a huge KB and Lakers fan. It's not any fun now, though, with a billion people trying to buy it to flip, resulting in the prices reaching offensive levels.

That's the key: letting go of the GOT TO HAVE IT mindset. But I struggle with it big time, yet a lot less so lately LOL
I don't even know how bad I want these anymore. I had the OGs from new, sold them last December because I didn't know how much longer they'd hold together. I probably wore them 15 times (and that's being generous with my memory). It's a bright green, plastic, snake-scale bball shoe. I mean, honestly, it's pretty awful LOL. But that's why I always liked it, and because of the Kobe factor as a huge KB and Lakers fan. It's not any fun now, though, with a billion people trying to buy them to flip, resulting in the prices reaching offensive levels.
I think it becomes easier when you have a line that you won't go over. I mean, $325 for a pair of basketball shoes is still a crazy amount of money to spend. If I prices dont come down I'll wait around for a pair someone wore one or two times and grab that, assuming it's in my range.

I actually want the OC more than Grinches, those are a bigger grail to me. I may even try for 2 or 3 of those and flip for funds for grinches.

I just hate the shoe game now. It's all about hype, reselling, bots, hypebeasts etc.

I don't even know how bad I want these anymore. I had the OGs from new, sold them last December because I didn't know how much longer they'd hold together. I probably wore them 15 times (and that's being generous with my memory). It's a bright green, plastic, snake-scale bball shoe. I mean, honestly, it's pretty awful LOL. But that's why I always liked it, and because of the Kobe factor as a huge KB and Lakers fan. It's not any fun now, though, with a billion people trying to buy it to flip, resulting in the prices reaching offensive levels.
All 3 of my OG pairs I have that I bought myself all are separating so you were right on how long your OG pair might hold up for. I would have still kept though bc of what that pair is.

Btw...did you see your grail XI low blk red are retroing in 2021 in OG form?

The ones I bought were from a seller long ago. Don't see them on ebay anymore. There are still LeBron 11s being sold but don't see any just selling the insole. The ones on eBay which I use were only 6 bucks and was just the air unit, full length.

If you just search zoom air unit on ebay there is one seller but comes with an insole and not just the air unit. Not sure how well these will work since I use the original Kobe 8 insole and slip the full length zoom unit under.

Cant find pics but here is an old clip

That is really cool. Does it make them amazingly comfortable?

Honestly, this $#^! has gotten beyond fuhkeen stupid now. I've been doing this a long, LONG time, and I can afford it even with these asinine prices. But I've about reached my limit. It's hardly any fun anymore, and I'm tired of getting bent over just for the "privilege" of buying some plastic shoes that cost $15 to make, if that.
I'm most likely going to end up buying a pair of Grinches still, but that's for personal emotional reasons, not because they are now hyped up by clowns who never cared before and a billion other clowns who think reselling sneakers is some come up. Long run, though ... I'm glad I have loads of stuff that always topped my list, and a lot of which I haven't even bothered to wear much. It's time to start rocking it all. And I'm glad the 2021 lineup, from what we know so far, is pretty light in terms of OGs I have been waiting for.

Word all plastic

grab a V. Don’t always have to be the consumer with the flashiest possessions

yall gonna get the goat jig patched lol

also I find it hard to believe a $40 bot can get you ANY shoe you want with 100% hit rate. There are thousands of dollars bots that can't even guarantee that. Of that list you name, its not even that impressive of hits. Was hoping you'd say some Diors, Chunky Dunks, Travis 1's etc. lol

Last edited:
A thorough search on twitter or insta will answer your bot needs, thank me later, and i know there are plenty of people reading these post to gain info but not commenting , so those reading can do the same too youre welcome...this shoe retails at $180 and is goin for over $450 you do the math, and this is just one release sheesh, yall can be team manual all u want to sound cool just because u dont wanna pay a little more for limited releases if u got money to pay the tax on the shoe u got money to pay a little extra for the bot..im done speakin on bots im sure i changed quite a few peoples mind and no I don't sell bots or make bots
THANKS I Just found them on twitter ill use them to secure my volt 1s, YOU CHANGED MY MIND

NT use to ban on bot talk #makentgreatagain
The first bot I ever used was called NT Twinkle from a member here back in 2012....
3WgFqv.png

also I find it hard to believe a $40 bot can get you ANY shoe you want with 100% hit rate. There are thousands of dollars bots that can't even guarantee that. Of that list you name, its not even that impressive of hits. Was hoping you'd say some Diors, Chunky Dunks, Travis 1's etc. lol
LOL!....thats why I said if you know how to use then do it....I ain't giving no tutorials out here....

Who said 100% hit rate?? I dont get charged if i dont get my pair secured either... Ooo u wanted it to be the super limited releases

Who said 100% hit rate?? I dont get charged if i dont get my pair secured either... Ooo u wanted it to be the super limited releases

lol you said it, not me. Btw I'm not saying that what you're saying about bots taking majority of stock isn't true because it is true. Just that I have a hard time believing a $40 bot is hitting "any shoe I want". I have a few friends with expensive bots, yeah they hit a lot but not hitting any shoe they want lol

Dont know if serious..so glad i got these, gotta thank my bot plug, less than $40 to get any shoe i want yessssir, yall can keep trying manual there's no competition with bots one win every blue moon and yall are okay with that, manual days are over

To many to name, who wouldnt wanna pay an extra $40 to obtain a super limited release, nike plays with us on stock so why not play with them, they dont gaf about bots, yall will start using bots when u get tired of missing out on limited releases

Back
Top Bottom