NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

its more of a giveaway than a restock. And usually they only give away 1 pair or just a few, not nearly enough to do anything to the resale value and certainly not worth wasting points for IMO. Unless you got millions of points to throw away lol

I tried to find more info about this FLX grinch thing but can't find any details. But apparently you can select your size. So who knows how many pairs they're actually giving away. Either way, I don't have the points to use lol because I never win on their normal FLX releases so all my points are depleted.

Last edited:
Ever since i heard the news they're proto-ing these (and BLs) i only copped the chaos and completely skipped the other KBVs colorways (which was hard for me) coz my plan was to focus and doubled-up on both BLs & Grinches - 1st pair for casual wear and 2nd pair is for display only. Personally I wouldn't go half size down, i like all my pairs to be wearable even if its for display.
I def feel you. Yea I'm working on securing the 2 BL pair with a pick up on Sunday. I also tried for the other pairs as well of course and now looking back.... I'm actually happy I didnt get them as I got all the OG pairs. 2 chaos pairs for retail... 5 rings and BL for about 240 each. And Grinches also for retail. Dont get me wrong... I was bummed for all of them especially the Udfted pack.... time heals all wounds lol. Now to just work on the 2nd grinch pair

I def feel you. Yea I'm working on securing the 2 BL pair with a pick up on Sunday. I also tried for the other pairs as well of course and now looking back.... I'm actually happy I didnt get them as I got all the OG pairs. 2 chaos pairs for retail... 5 rings and BL for about 240 each. And Grinches also for retail. Dont get me wrong... I was bummed for all of them especially the Udfted pack.... time heals all wounds lol. Now to just work on the 2nd grinch pair
I gave up and i didn't even enter the raffle on undfted pack but after seeing so many NTers won those... I was even more disappointed at myself :smh: ... But having both BLs and Grinches in my hand it healed my wounds quickly and never looked back on undfted packs (i pass up on a few packs locally for close to retail price)

I gave up and i didn't even enter the raffle on undfted pack but after seeing so many NTers won those... I was even more disappointed at myself :smh: ... But having both BLs and Grinches in my hand it healed my wounds quickly and never looked back on undfted packs (i pass up on a few packs locally for close to retail price)
Oh I def dont look at that pack anymore!

Just double up’d today. My favorite Kobe cw on my favorite model.

Pair 1: Sold some DS yeezys I had lying around and used the money for a pair off ebay for $400 shipped.

Pair 2: My friend hit on Snkrs, traded my extra pair of DS Mocha 1’s straight up. Got Mochas at retail.

Can’t wait until we can play sports again to beat one pair up.
7EE2E075-EF5A-4CF0-85E9-E47D2328AFE5.jpeg

I’ve gotten to a point after all these years that I find it funny...Every single release is selling out because these “resellers” are expecting quadruple return on the shoes every time out the gate...Not everything is a Travis Scott collab 😂...Every release isn’t an auto lottery win...

Perfect example is the neon AM95’s that released yesterday...People are throwing pairs on StockX making like $15-$20 over what they paid after fees and such...How in the world does that make it worth while? By the time you factor in the price you paid for that bot, or paid that store employee a couple extra bucks to back door that pair, you end up breaking even...The only real winner in that scenario is StockX and GOAT...

The only ones making money are the ones who play the waiting game...Most don’t have the free money to tie up like this anyway...OR...The ones who crawl through the outlets a couple times a week buying up those dusty discount pairs on bulk at $40 each, only to throw them up on eBay at retail price...

These hypebeast kids are too thick headed to realize the real money isn’t with getting lucky on the hype pairs...It’s buying low at bulk, sitting on them, then selling them at or close to retail 🤷‍♂️...
The lowest ask on a size 11 of the Neons on StoxckX is $237. After 11% fees, that's $210.93. Depending on sales tax in your city, there's a $30 profit.

...These folks are crazy. They buy the shoes for $180 and then sell them at $400+ without even free shipping!🤣 I ball in my shoes, so I’m content with my Kobe’s and Kyrie’s that I have now. I remember when I was the ONLY dude balling in Kobe’s from 2006-2011 easily hear in South Carolina. They started getting hard to get around the 6’s, but I still got them kinda easy. But it’s disheartening now to be deciding whether to spend $400 on a shoe someone shows you in their ad they only paid $180 for. These folks aren’t making bank like that. I didn’t start paying retail for Kobe’s until the 6 & 7s! Hopefully they become unimportant to sellers again and WE can purchase them to wear or ball...

its only 1 pair fellas.

"Drawing: On January 24th, 2021, Sponsor will select 1 potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received."
Wow 1 pair.... if you win that’s like winning the current Mega Millions Lotto!

Lol what's the story on this?
All I remember is he was in the 8 thread grabbing multiple pairs of releases and I just remember him having a desire for tons of that playoff/purple fade colorway. I’m sure he got them. In his defense that colorway is insane.

Back
Top Bottom