NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Added pairs afterward, but got rid of some as well...

old photo, shameless flex:

full

If they Protro the Purple Fade or Sulfur 8s, I'm gonna Lewi up on either one. 2 of my all time favorite Kobes, behind the Bruce Lee Vs, Grinches, and 81 Point 1s.

Purple Fades, Sulfers, and Mambacurials are my favorite 8’s. :emoji_fire:

Too bad all three were stolen from my car, along with the car itself... :emoji_joy:

Edit: Found an old pic. I think I was up to 10-11 cw’s
7C536451-7BA2-4E9A-8F20-CA08F1F298AD.jpeg

We need the whole story on this. That's why i don't keep anything of value in my car. Someone broke into mine and i learned my lesson right away.

Yup, I try not to keep anything of value in my car for just that reason. Too easy to break a window and climb inside to pop the trunk. Man I wish I didn't throw my milkduds away. Zero traction after playing a whole year in em so it was time, but dang. Loved the cw and how light it was. Need the 8 retro asap. Skip the 7, please Nike.

We need the whole story on this. That's why i don't keep anything of value in my car. Someone broke into mine and i learned my lesson right away.

I learned the hard way. Back then, I was running ball everyday. I was one of those guys that always kept a few pairs of hoop shoes in the trunk. Woke up for work one day and noticed that my whip wasn’t in the driveway. I never kept things in plain site. Twelve found it stripped down to the frame a week later.

Finally.

OG’s were slightly different, but these will certainly do :pimp:

C645B84D-9E7A-4CC4-9A0F-714B1B5656F5.jpeg
Mine have been “authenticated” by goat but still haven’t shipped to me. Figure Ill have them by Wednesday most likely, can’t wait. What stands out to you as the big difference to the OGs? From what I see in pics, scales seem puffier compared to the flatter OG scales, and there looks to be less gradient on the upper. Neither one much bothers me.

Last edited:
Purple Fades, Sulfers, and Mambacurials are my favorite 8’s. :emoji_fire:

Too bad all three were stolen from my car, along with the car itself... :emoji_joy:

Edit: Found an old pic. I think I was up to 10-11 cw’s
7C536451-7BA2-4E9A-8F20-CA08F1F298AD.jpeg

oh man wow 😍 this is when it all started for me. I was into Kobe’s but the 8 is when I really started buying them mfers left right and center. Purple Fade Kobe 8s are my all time favorites and I can’t wait for those to come back! I couldn't believe it when I hit on those for retail.

8s are comfortable. Never really hooped in them personally but I got the year of the horse that I wear casually. The 3, 9, 10, 11 are the ones I’ve hooped in

Mine have been “authenticated” by goat but still haven’t shipped to. Figure Ill have them by Wednesday most likely, can’t wait. What stands out to you as the big difference to the OGs? From what I see in pics, scales seem puffier compared to the flatter OG scales, and there looks to be less gradient on the upper. Neither one much bothers me.
Yea I havent seen in OG Grinches in person but from stock pics and what others have said.... essentially it's a brighter green and the gradient black underlay isnt as pronounced with the protro.

I'm irked cuz sz 11s I'm seeing are in the range I like but not my sz 11.5

I learned the hard way. Back then, I was running ball everyday. I was one of those guys that always kept a few pairs of hoop shoes in the trunk. Woke up for work one day and noticed that my whip wasn’t in the driveway. I never kept things in plain site. Twelve found it stripped down to the frame a week later.
Inside job

someone from your hoop runs knew you kept multiple Kobe 8s in the trunk

Back
Top Bottom