NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

So, I do not own these, but keep seeing a difference along the front toe-line of the shoe...any insights as to why the scales are "connected" just above the midsole on some and "separated" on others? Factory issue? Thanks!

Thanks! This was very helpful and relieving.

I received both the Protro Grinches and the Grinch X iDs after work. I love them both; however, if I were to choose one, it would definitely be the X iDs. Nonetheless, I’m very happy to own them both. Pics later in the week!

I’ll probably use the spare Crimson laces from the Protros on the iDs.

I had to google who she was

While out in NYC over the weekend, Hadid stepped out in a cropped puffer, slit leggings, and neon Nike sneakers.
ECB7B11D-2831-4210-AA9A-AE546BC02849.png

Nike sneakers lol

Her clothing style is questionable! What has happened to fashion in the 20s? Remember the 1920s? They were called the roaring twenties until black friday hit, the 2020s will only be remember for COVID and bad clothing taste/ style :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

yall make me want to double up on grinches lol
Do it! No regrets here!

I received both the Protro Grinches and the Grinch X iDs after work. I love them both; however, if I were to choose one, it would definitely be the X iDs. Nonetheless, I’m very happy to own them both. Pics later in the week!

I’ll probably use the spare Crimson laces from the Protros on the iDs.
I'm just curious, was the X ID Grinch a QS? All i heard from the Xs was the performance reviews was average, which is why the reason i skipped that model all together.

Back
Top Bottom