NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

ASG are nice, but it looks like it doesn't have the holo tongue and also the soles look a little more blue and translucent compared to the original milky white translucent. Either way, I'll try a pair at retail but its not a must have like the grinches.

Looking back, all the OG 6 colorways didn't impress me as much as the 5's. Which colorways would you guys like to see back? Me personally:

Chaos, Dark Knight, China Pewters, and any of the camo series

I’m definitely in for the AS-protro. I want to see if the soles will turn piss yellow like the OG. In my experience with Nike shoes in general, blue translucent holds up longer. I’m curious as to what the difference in raw material/manufacturing is. That’s the main reason i stopped wearing my OG AS but definitely one of my favorite bball shoes i wore for casual wear.

my GOAT pair to hoop in.. and if my wife lets me, head out to staples center and light up a candle..

5C52349D-FAE4-43FE-AEE0-B21ECCA89212.jpeg

Mannnn Mamba balled in those! 🔥

I guess im all in for the all stars again even though i still have the og pair.

Gotta let these 2010 og grinches go since the 10.5 is too big for me now.

All stars are the pair I regret passing on back then. Will def try for a pair this time around. I just remember them sitting on the shelves. We all know that a not happening this time around 😞

Interested to see how the AS 6 perform in resale. So many drops in Feb these should be low on most peoples lists. Also agree that 5s always impressed me more than when the 6s originally dropped. Only 6 I really like were the grinches. Retail or pass on AS 6 for me.

Interested to see how the AS 6 perform in resale. So many drops in Feb these should be low on most peoples lists. Also agree that 5s always impressed me more than when the 6s originally dropped. Only 6 I really like were the grinches. Retail or pass on AS 6 for me.
I've always struggled with the 6s. I love the Grinches just because they are so ridiculous ... I mean, bright green plastic snake-scale shoes? Awful. Yet so awful, they are amazing LOL
I sold all the rest of my OGs. They were super comfortable but even when they originally dropped, I mostly felt ridiculous wearing them casually, because they looked like kids' shoes to me when I would look down at them on my feet. Besides Grinches, I had del sols, chaos, and the pseudo CHI colorway. But even the chaos colorway, which is my favorite 5 and Kobe of all time, seemed silly. OCs are only other pair of protros I'll gun for, as there's just something great about that orange gradient.

Back
Top Bottom