NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

A0C47107-D4CF-4471-AF7C-42E8C05514BD.png

Ready for the super bowl with the OGs!

Kinda scared to use the term OG with the uproar going on in the CG 11 thread lol.

Finally but the bullet on stocks but I’m a little worried. My bid was accepted Sunday 12:30 PM Eastern, somehow they were already dropped off at 7 AM Eastern, then passed verification and shipped out by 3 PM Eastern in Tempe, AZ and is now due to be delivered tomorrow. I mean that’s super quick but isn’t that a little sketchy?

Finally but the bullet on stocks but I’m a little worried. My bid was accepted Sunday 12:30 PM Eastern, somehow they were already dropped off at 7 AM Eastern, then passed verification and shipped out by 3 PM Eastern in Tempe, AZ and is now due to be delivered tomorrow. I mean that’s super quick but isn’t that a little sketchy?

Lol probably already “ passed “ verification . You know StockX be quick .

Or possibly this strengthens the argument that StockX is flipping for themselves or buys stock at low prices to turnover... would be easy to authenticate them that quickly if they were already on hand/in stock... #consipiracy

Last edited:
Y’all all have a good day today. I know I what feel doesn’t even register to what Vanessa feels but for me honestly this s*** still hurts deep like Kobe was my close family member. I hope tomorrow I come back and see some 🔥 on feet pics or collection pics of the goats shoes. Y’all be safe and have a good day.

Can't find the XI thread, but I was going to send these off last year to get autographed a few days before his passing as a birthday gift to myself. Finally decided after almost 5 years to finally wear them instead to honor Bean's memory.

20210126_102824.jpg
I stopped wearing mine. Plan to put them in a case

yes, when they hadn't shipped them after a couple days, I thought I was screwed. Contacted them and they said this product was a preorder and they would ship later. Just stayed patient and they came through :pimp:

I'm still waiting on mine lol, haven't heard from them since early Jan. The charge on my credit card dropped and hasn't been recharged yet. Did you get a shipping email? or did they just show up out of the blue?

Back
Top Bottom