NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

A89EFE48-318F-49E4-8B2A-5FE5DB368A8B.jpeg

I'm still waiting on mine lol, haven't heard from them since early Jan. The charge on my credit card dropped and hasn't been recharged yet. Did you get a shipping email? or did they just show up out of the blue?
hold on to hope bro
I got a "we are still working on your order" email early Jan
Then a " Your package is ready to go" email last week
Then a "Your order is expected to arrive tomorrow" email

Can't find the XI thread, but I was going to send these off last year to get autographed a few days before his passing as a birthday gift to myself. Finally decided after almost 5 years to finally wear them instead to honor Bean's memory.

20210126_102824.jpg
You wouldn’t happen to purchase these at the vault @ staple center would you?

My size 11 from KicksCrew and 11.5 from StockX came in today.
I prefer the fit of the 11.5 but I can see the 11 breaking in after some wears. As others have said, the area at the base of the tongue, above the toebox seems to sit a little lower. The length is fine in my true size. I’ll probably just break-in the 11 and keep the 11.5 stocked for a while. These fit better than the protro Vs but OGs still fit better.
8ED43C73-5B31-485B-8F79-D897D83651A5.jpeg

Last edited:
DSG order arrived yesterday about a month after the fact. 🤷‍♂️. To say I’m beyond surprised is a major understatement. They did however, assure me after the holidays, that my order would be fulfilled. 💨 🔥 🙏🏿

I wasted 5k points

not like they let me hit I store anymore anyways
The way I look at it is--and the reason I take a flyer on entering these dumb raffles with them--it's not a waste of points when the points aren't good for jack ****, anyway. It feels like having a frequent flyer account with an airline that doesn't actually let you use the miles to book flights. Instead, it only lets you use your miles for discounts on snack boxes and a raffle to be the one person they let board a flight early. Like who even actually cares about what they DO offer you with these points? So, I don't see any sense hoarding them because there's nothing worth a **** I can ever use them on, regardless LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom