NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Personally I care more about ID’s than any release (yes, even the grinch). Always enjoyed having a 1 of 1. Would love to see them return.

If true, I hope we get both the V and VI on NBY/NIKEiD! Other than the SB LeBron 8s, VaporFly Next% 2s and Zoom Fly 4s, there aren't that many 2021 releases that I really like enough to purchase that have released or for the foreseeable future. These on NBY would definitely be a gamechanger!

The "Letter Bro" Freak 2s are probably my favorite release of the year so far.

Don't let that guy charge y'all up. When has nike ever given out any info regarding what they're gonna put out on iD beforehand? If they did, it wasn't "inside info" it was right there on their banner page...including the famous kobe 9 multi iD fiasco

Been doing this too long to fall for the banana in the tailpipe.

Don't let that guy charge y'all up. When has nike ever given out any info regarding what they're gonna put out on iD beforehand? If they did, it wasn't "inside info" it was right there on their banner page...including the famous kobe 9 multi iD fiasco

Been doing this too long to fall for the banana in the tailpipe.
ok axel foley

So they didn’t take the branding off all the way just from the outside.

I should probably pick up that “Power of One” shirt my outlet has

so they still think pink Kay yow for sure the box even says it. I’m still all in. Waiting for them to pop up online

PJ’s Pure Platinum 6s
5CA8C98F-AD6C-4AF0-BF42-E3D1E80B4539.jpeg

why does PJ recreate existing designs from other shoes,?I find that concept a bit boring to be honest. How about a really nice Rockets PE to go along with their current blue jerseys? That would be a million times nicer!

Back
Top Bottom