NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

PJ tucker is just a poozer and an attention ***** for me , kinda a modern type of sneakerhead , also derozan and especially booker are great players while pj tucker exists just for instagram fit pic pages

I mean, you might not get down with pj Tucker's flow. But, as a "sneakerhead", he's as legit as they come. Imo
True. All around sneaks........yeah son got em. But for me personally, I can’t get down with Nike giving him a PE in the name of one of the best to ever do it in Kobe. Give that mofo a Mamba Instinct or Mentality PE or somethin lol

True. All around sneaks........yeah son got em. But for me personally, I can’t get down with Nike giving him a PE in the name of one of the best to ever do it in Kobe. Give that mofo a Mamba Instinct or Mentality PE or somethin lol
If Nike gave him a takedown model PE you already know the entire hypebeast community would eat that **** up too 😂

AB3608BC-2EFB-4039-8879-71163D114760.jpeg
5CBD6CAA-7941-4418-90DB-58AB3B838A05.jpeg

PJ tucker is just a poozer and an attention ***** for me , kinda a modern type of sneakerhead , also derozan and especially booker are great players while pj tucker exists just for instagram fit pic pages
Hey a bit harsh 🤷🏾‍♂️ lol. He does what he does well as far as on the court and just shows off his hobby. Not everyone does but some do. Also remember he's into fashion so it ain't about only kicks for him. That video with all his kicks in one of the area of the locker room was funny though lol

I’ve truly given up on kobes through SNKRS. Paying more early is not ideal butowhen you get almost a month early and people end up paying the same or more after Ls on snkrs I feel it’s worth it.

No way my kobes came from overseas. The overseas pair typically comes with a tag with different language mines didn’t. Mines game from flight club in LA. I know y’all know flight club owned goat and inside my box said goat verified. it literally took minus the weekend 5 days completely

If Nike gave him a takedown model PE you already know the entire hypebeast community would eat that **** up too 😂

nah I doubt it, no one is clamoring to get what PJ wears. His sneaker collection is impressive, but his own PE's I don't really care for. If Kobe couldn't get the takedown models to become popular, then PJ definitely ain't doing nothing for those models either lol

Back
Top Bottom