NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Can’t believe Vanessa is crying how she has not gotten any pairs of the new Gigi shoes yet real fans like me have not gotten any free pairs or at the least not one pair to buy for retail of any of the protros while she has been sending free pairs to her friends.. smfh

It would've been a sign of goodwill for Nike to send the Mambacitas to the Bryant family, but if there was no existing deal/contract, what's the obligation for Nike to send a pair? Production for those were probably completed after the deal expired (correct me if I'm wrong about the production dates).

Can’t believe Vanessa is crying how she has not gotten any pairs of the new Gigi shoes yet real fans like me have not gotten any free pairs or at the least not one pair to buy for retail of any of the protros while she has been sending free pairs to her friends.. smfh

I can’t believe that you’re comparing yourself to the wife and mother of the people the shoe is dedicated to.

It would've been a sign of goodwill for Nike to send the Mambacitas to the Bryant family, but if there was no existing deal/contract, what's the obligation for Nike to send a pair? Production for those were probably completed after the deal expired (correct me if I'm wrong about the production dates).
11/11/20 - 1/16/21 based on ebay pairs and the pair that was posted on here.

She has ever right to be upset here imo.
You tell me i get a shoe to honor my family members that have passed, but it gets in the hands of resellers and shops BEFORE i get a pair. i’d be pissed as hell.

Also where was it every said anyone (other than her f&f pairs which are paid for some how in the line before they are “free pairs”.

I can’t believe that you’re comparing yourself to the wife and mother of the people the shoe is dedicated to.
I understand what you’re saying but I’m seriously one of the biggest Kobe fans in the world and watched and even recorded every game of his for a good 10 years and saw him play like 5 times etc etc I don’t want to go on forever.. yet not one shoe for retail and she’s whipping out grinches and all other shoes to her celeb friends... it’s kinda annoying.

Last edited:
I think I’m done with the protros

myself, I been left it alone. When I had people calling me who used to bash Kobe kicks for being basketball asking me for pairs, on top of it becoming too “normal” paying 300.00 for shoe that 10-11 years ago I copped got below retail in bulk. Nah. I’m good.

Lol I don’t know if you’re being tongue and cheek but that is funny indeed how it has shaken out.

You tell me i get a shoe to honor my family members that have passed, but it gets in the hands of resellers and shops BEFORE i get a pair. i’d be pissed as hell.

Also where was it every said anyone (other than her f&f pairs which are paid for some how in the line before they are “free pairs”.

yea thats some bulll

ill be heated right now

:rofl:

well Bron won. His Nike legacy is secure.

I do feel a way that Kobe never got a life tune deal because his insights his kicks have been game changers and his products are the most worn on court on all levels of basketball. So the estate should def feel a ways about that.

I've been sitting in the GT cut thread for a while now lol. I managed to get the HOF 5s at retail and will try to get the Del Sol 6s as my last two Kobes before a new deal ever happens.

crz777 crz777 "I understand what you’re saying but I’m seriously one of the biggest Kobe fans in the world and watched and even recorded every game of his for a good 10 years and saw him play like 5 times etc etc I don’t want to go on forever.. yet not one shoe for retail and she’s whipping out grinches and all other shoes to her celeb friends... it’s kinda annoying. "

The entitlement you feel you deserve here is embarrassing. GROW UP.
This woman lost her husband and daughter in a horrific accident and your response is, "its kinda annoying" because you cant buy a pair of sneakers?
Get your priorities straight.

Don’t you all cry about how you can’t get a pair either? Life goes on you know.. so basically nobody has no damn say only her? I bet she can’t play ball to save her life... don’t come on ig complaining that other people have Gigi’s shoes before she does and I won’t say a damn word. You know I’m right and stating facts, it’s just the unpopular opinion.

Don’t you all cry about how you can’t get a pair either? Life goes on you know.. so basically nobody has no damn say only her? I bet she can’t play ball to save her life... don’t come on ig complaining that other people have Gigi’s shoes before she does and I won’t say a damn word. You know I’m right and stating facts, it’s just the unpopular opinion.
This shoe is a whole different case it’s a special pair to honor them. SHE SHOULD HAVE THEM FIRST

Why would she be upset at Nike? Sneakers always fall off the truck, and land in other hands.

She could have contacted Nike directly or through another party if she truly wanted the sneakers, and not a public war to get what she wants.

Seek help. It ain't that damn serious.

This shoe is a whole different case it’s a special pair to honor them. SHE SHOULD HAVE THEM FIRST

They might be scrapped and not even release.

You don't know what Nike was planning to do or how they were trying to present it. It could have been coming in a special box or display.

Too many people are quick to take Vanessa's side just from her one sided instagram post. This is the person who lied about inviting his parents to the Hall of Fame ceremony.

Seek help. It ain't that damn serious.
Thanks for the advice and yea it’s not that serious so why is Vanessa making it so serious. It’s just a pair of shoes... I guess My Kobe fandom doesn’t mean jack sh*t to you, her or anyone else... so as you all tell me to get over it she should too instead of throwing it all over internet..

crz777 crz777 " I bet she can’t play ball to save her life... don’t come on ig complaining that other people have Gigi’s shoes before she does and I won’t say a damn word. You know I’m right and stating facts, it’s just the unpopular opinion. "

what does her playing ball have ANYTHING to do with what your complaining about, again, you're acting like an entitled brat because you can get a Kobe sneaker. its embarrassing and pathetic.
If you're the "biggest" Kobe fan ever then I'm sure you can find a way of obtaining his sneaker or find a way to move on with your life. its not that hard

Back
Top Bottom