NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Are you thinking? Cuz you truly must be free of thought. You don’t know what’s happening either but you’re clearly judging her actions over Nike. You’re really not being neutral and free thinking when you’re defending Nike which would be a bigger act of being sheep. The facts most of us know and are running on are that she lost a husband and daughter and deserves an item she decided to memorialize through that shoe. You must not have lost someone that close or probably don’t have a loved one/child. Public attack at a corporation is an effective move if they aren’t listening. You don’t know whether she has or hasn’t tried contacting and has been ignored.

She is posting on instagrm for people like you.

A public attack to get what she wants. She's been doing that from the beginning.

So are you trying to get a pair of kicks or what you want?

Because I hope you don't think she's doing this for a couple of pairs of sneakers.

If she was truly upset, why did she run to instagram? When she has the means to contact who she needs to.

I swear you dudes don't think.

how you know she didn’t contact them? If you look at the post and she also nike nike in it. Vanessa I’m sure has tons of things on her plate and the shoes are not the first thing she think of when she gets up. I can’t believe you really out here question a woman who designed shoes for her daughter that’s passed in crash with her father about shoes she made she don’t even have. She said they weren’t supposed to be released.You trippin man!

werent suppose to release, doesnt mean they werent produced. She said she originally wanted them to release for the foundation which means she gave nike the green light to produce them

Nike technically didnt release them. They were sent accidentally to a store in the UK and the UK store released them

I don't even think it's about sending her pairs. The sneakers are made and sitting in another country in a warehouse.

Pairs get "lost".

That doesn't mean Nike wasn't going to do it.

Magic33 Magic33 " So what will the sneakers provide her?"
umm... maybe its a tribute and remembrance, to hopefully help with some closure.

crz777 crz777 " SAVE ME THE PITY PARTY.. let’s all move on including Vanessa"
What is the appropriate time for someone to move on when there husband and daughter died tragically in a helicopter accident? id love to know the timeframe one has to heal...

Vanessa didnt sign the contract. Why should nike send her pairs? I dont care if she designed it

Vanessa clearly designed the shoes Last year cause they went into production. She said she didn’t want them being released. Nike made them anyway. It’s a slap in the face if she asked them not to be released and then Nike let stores get them but a shoe she designed for her child she can’t even get! go read her post again. Y’all ruthless man. I hope they don’t release!

Vanessa clearly designed the shoes Last year cause they went into production. She said she didn’t want them being released. Nike made them anyway. It’s a slap in the face if she asked them not to be released and then Nike let stores get them but a shoe she designed for her child she can’t even get! go read her post again. Y’all ruthless man. I hope they don’t release!
One store was “accidentally” sent pairs. Stuff like that happens. Mix ups with the color

there’s probably more sitting in a china warehouse right now that will eventually leak out

Magic33 Magic33 " So what will the sneakers provide her?"
umm... maybe its a tribute and remembrance, to hopefully help with some closure.

She three daughters and a whole house filled with them.

So these sneakers are finally going to provide that?

Pay that same remembrance to his family

y’all in here mad at her ain’t getting no way! Go check them stock x prices
72007906-8A25-4033-9C90-B3408ADBA583.png

I'm sure Nike didn't approve the sale of the Mambacita pair either, so there might be some misunderstanding between Vanessa and Nike.
I'm not a business expert here, but let's say Nike ordered a recall of the already-produced Mambacitas to ensure that third-party retailers don't sell them, it would be counter-productive to spend the shipping cost again to send them back to retailers IF (a big hypothetical if) a new contract is signed and the release pipeline is open again. Also, leaks are gonna leak recall or not.

having worked at a brick n mortal retail store years ago, i have experience to share (US ONLY): ALL shoes with release dates were shipped from nike’s distro in Memphis to retail stores/warehouses with the exception of true quickstrike releases which were imported and then shipped directly to retail stores/warehouses. That means cases of shoes are imported and then sent by common carrier from import to Memphis. Pre-Covid, shoes will then sit in the warehouse until 2-4 weeks prior to release before being shipped to retail.

again, this was years ago and pre-covid. I’m sure many things have changed regarding shipping and distro due to covid but a retail outlet receiving/releasing/distributing shoes BEFORE nike has a chance to put out a statement or anything seems fishy.

Magic33 Magic33
"She three daughters and a whole house filled with them. (what does this even mean?)

So these sneakers are finally going to provide that? (I believe I said some closure, what does an urn or a tombstone provide a family?)

Pay that same remembrance to his family " (again, what does this even mean?)

11/11/20 - 1/16/21 based on ebay pairs and the pair that was posted on here.

which means production ALREADY ended and she KNEW about the production, and possible release date, and the fact pairs were already in transit to nike for retail sale. Since the contract hadn’t expired yet, nike doesn’t have to give her a heads up about anything kobe related nor were they required to do so.

I was on her side regarding the grinch release and more retail pairs but her whining and complaining is getting old. Like others have said, i wonder what she was asking for/demanding in contract negotiations.

She three daughters and a whole house filled with them.

So these sneakers are finally going to provide that?

Pay that same remembrance to his family
Ahaha this is pure comedy. She has more daughters and more shoes! I understand that you don’t understand what it feels like to go through that sort of loss and the amount of emotion invested into something you devote to loved ones. Especially since these “basketball shoes” represent the thing Kobe and Gianna loved and shared a bond over.

She is posting on instagrm for people like you.

A public attack to get what she wants. She's been doing that from the beginning.

So are you trying to get a pair of kicks or what you want?

Because I hope you don't think she's doing this for a couple of pairs of sneakers.
Nah I don’t care about getting those shoes because they have no relevance to me. It’s cool to wear in honor of Gianna but not an emotional connection so strong like crz777 crz777 .
I wanted the Grinches to ball in but missed retail.

Nah I don’t care about getting those shoes because they have no relevance to me. It’s cool to wear in honor of Gianna but not an emotional connection so strong like crz777 crz777 .
I wanted the Grinches to ball in but missed retail.
Idgaf about the Gigi shoes nor do I have this strong connection to them like you think I do. I just want Vanessa stop whining.. we can’t get one pair to hoop in yet she had tons giving them away to the kardashians of all people. So she needs to take the L and stop crying. Life goes on and get off my ****

Back
Top Bottom