NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Sheesh that’s wassup u must wear a small size?

Nah 11.5

Stock X price for 11.5 is at $318 as of today. After fees I dunno if theres much of a difference to the seller payout wise.

I’ve got my eyes on a pair of All stars that are sitting in the $325 range right now. Once it dips into the 2’s I’ll reach out to the guy.

Is this part of the kicks different on each pair... cuz I'm seeing pairs where it's a little higher before the scales start
Screenshot_20210622-100326_OfferUp.jpg

Tried PM you... I'm 11.5 as well and havent seen that price range on OU

Where are you located?

I’m in LA and there’s a couple pairs that were in the $370-$400 range that are now at $320.

89109F79-EF3F-4851-9194-9A558DEF40ED.jpeg

Book mark them, don’t message the seller yet and wait for a price drop.

A lot of resellers that bought these don’t know what they have sometimes and just want cash as soon as they can get it- which is exactly what happened when I snagged them for $250. Patience is key though… if you blow them up low balling it’s not gonna work in your favor.

Last edited:
Where are you located?

I’m in LA and there’s a couple pairs that were in the $370-$400 range that are now at $320.

89109F79-EF3F-4851-9194-9A558DEF40ED.jpeg

Book mark them, don’t message the seller yet and wait for a price drop.

A lot of resellers that bought these don’t know what they have sometimes and just want cash as soon as they can get it- which is exactly what happened when I snagged them for $250. Patience is key though… if you blow them up low balling it’s not gonna work in your favor.
Yea I'm in NYC... but I usually get listings from out there. I def feel that sentiment.... but it's the unknown on availability. And folks here havent been speaking on that like did DSG/EB get delivered and such. There weren't alot of 11.5s on OU... most were on Ebay.

Yea I'm in NYC... but I usually get listings from out there. I def feel that sentiment.... but it's the unknown on availability. And folks here havent been speaking on that like did DSG/EB get delivered and such. There weren't alot of 11.5s on OU... most were on Ebay.

Not to mention, I wouldn’t recommend having anything shipped to me on offer up. Gotta legit check shoes myself.

Not to mention, I wouldn’t recommend having anything shipped to me on offer up. Gotta legit check shoes myself.
Oh I posted in the Vs page last week how I got dupped from someone on OU for the girls Eybls. A slip up moment for me but a learning lesson

Somebody on Phoenix got the protro chaos 6 on. I bet there is so many pairs finished that we can’t get.
That was Langston Galloway. He was wearing the OG’s, if you follow him on IG normally he posts on game day in his stories what shoes he’s thinking about wearing. I think he was trying to decide between the Chaos and some Mike Bibby AJ 14 PE’s…something like that. Had the OG boxes that’s how you could tell they weren’t Protros

That was Langston Galloway. He was wearing the OG’s, if you follow him on IG normally he posts on game day in his stories what shoes he’s thinking about wearing. I think he was trying to decide between the Chaos and some Mike Bibby AJ 14 PE’s…something like that. Had the OG boxes that’s how you could tell they weren’t Protros

them was super super clean O.G.’s then. I still think there are protro chaos out there

And the box has the wear and tear like someone just had them in possession and kept them on ice and moved a couple times

Just touched down from goat. Wondering if anyone else’s pop’s came with an MSRP sticker of 175. Thought it was 180 for some reason

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 466
Back
Top Bottom