NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Two years ago at this time (Fathers Day to July 4th) the outlets near me were floor to ceiling in Protro 1s. 81 pts, All-Stars, and the purple/blacks. Each weekend when I would stop by, the shelves would still be fully stocked. It was like a never-ending supply, or they just weren't moving at all. They would all be in the $99 to $79 range. And...they had full stock of the non-Protro Kobes.

I got a pair of the 81 pts for $79. They went from release day 'sellout' online...to sitting in outlets stacked from floor to ceiling (getting marked-down multiple times)...to $500 grails on X.

Yup...Nike IS shady as _____.
It's really resellers bro. Nike has a big part but if people didn't think they could buy shoes for 180 and sell for $500 we wouldn't be in this situation. I'm not giving Nike a pass they suck as a company but resellers are more of the issue. Everyone trying to be a sneaker reseller these days. When I was 15 I was lining up to buy Air Jordan XI retros to wear. Now 15 year olds are lining up to buy shoes to stunt on IG and flip for $40 bc "they look cool." Make no mistake who the real culprit is here. It's definitely resellers/hype.

Welp-Just got a refund from Nike on these Del Sols. Madonna on chat tells me “...seems the package was stuck from our warehouse to FedEx...” I’m like —“B#@!!*!!! You mean my shoes were stolen!! :angry: This has gotta be my worst L. I mean...I finally won a draw! Y’all know how rare that ish is?!?! Ha! I think I’m retiring...for the 4th time. ✌🏾

Welp-Just got a refund from Nike on these Del Sols. Madonna on chat tells me “...seems the package was stuck from our warehouse to FedEx...” I’m like —“B#@!!*!!! You mean my shoes were stolen!! :angry: This has gotta be my worst L. I mean...I finally won a draw! Y’all know how rare that ish is?!?! Ha! I think I’m retiring...for the 4th time. ✌🏾
Chaaaaaiiiii

I just need a dark colorway of the 6s for balling!!!!! smh.

All stars' hard-plastic like tongues are a no go for me.

total BS, bro.

Yo Pj wearing the reverse Grinches?
Red October inspired for the 2nd half
57F746B0-57A5-4D01-B464-86D866C63C5B.jpeg

It's really resellers bro. Nike has a big part but if people didn't think they could buy shoes for 180 and sell for $500 we wouldn't be in this situation. I'm not giving Nike a pass they suck as a company but resellers are more of the issue. Everyone trying to be a sneaker reseller these days. When I was 15 I was lining up to buy Air Jordan XI retros to wear. Now 15 year olds are lining up to buy shoes to stunt on IG and flip for $40 bc "they look cool." Make no mistake who the real culprit is here. It's definitely resellers/hype.
Nike gives resellers power by not making enough pairs

Wait...tracking has popped up with an estimated delivery date :wow:
8ACF30F6-9678-4D58-A89C-A861FD0027C4.gif

I wasn't going to say anything the other day because I didn't want to give false hope...but this has happened twice to me in the last couple of months when I ordered from Nike. One order gave no updates for about 8 days and then all of a sudden I got an "item arriving soon" e-mail and *poof* they were at my door the next day.

Back
Top Bottom