NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I got a couple of pair of Kobe's before he passed, particularly the first two ADs. I was lucky enough to get the green Undefeated 4's and got two pairs of 5 Rings from resellers. I wanted the Grinch's every time they released but didn't get them on SNKRS....because SNKRS. I just want a pair for retail, it's as simple as that.

Mostly everyone complaining are the ones that were buying well before. There were no problems getting pairs back then. Every store had some colorways. Nike could fix it but doesn’t care. Def right though, we all can do as we damn well please.

If you think it's appropriate attacking someone who lost her husband and daughter, because they're supposed to care about you not getting some sneakers. There's no reasoning with you, because you're not on my level. So I'm not talking to you.

And it's probably why she made her page private.

If you think it's appropriate attacking someone who lost her husband and daughter, because they're supposed to care about you not getting some sneakers. There's no reasoning with you, because you're not on my level. So I'm not talking to you.

And it's probably why she made her page private.

Who’s attacking? I said one thing about how she posts pics of just the shoes promoting them knowing full well how limited them are raising hype. Go be a white knight somewhere else.

How many of you were actually buying Kobe's before? Because something tells me the main ones complaining of them being limited weren't buying them previously.

Like you aren't the problem. Now all of a sudden you're in to Kobe's, right?

Kobe's were never in huge quantities.

So of course they're putting them in limited quantities. These were probably produced a while ago.

Look at how well the protro 1's, 4's and 5's were doing prior to January 2020.

Vanessa can do anything she damn well pleases, and you dudes need to chill with the attacks on her over sneakers.
I think the majority of us in here were on lines before.
You’re right Kobe’s have never been in huge quantities but they have been a hell of a lot easier than this, excluding the packs and the hyped colors

Me personally i’m not asking them to make 1 million pairs (would be nice though ) just give everyone a fair shot tbh.
None of that where like 5 people have all the stock. like the pictures we seen where one guy as a fsr way before the drop.

That last part about vanessa is agreed though, no one should be attacking vanessa or her kids

Only had the Del Sole back in the day....1/2 size down at that smh, not sure what I was thinking.

Hoping to finally hit on SNKRS, but not going to hold my breath. Done complaining about these Kobe releases, it is what it is at this point. After the initial drop I'll wait a couple of weeks and see if I can get them for $280-300, anything over that and I'll pass. I've gotten every pair that I've wanted within that range, not expecting anything different with this release.

Work shoes today.

Attachments

• 08A7D204-6042-44D5-8CDE-CBC7C2014AAC.jpeg
    08A7D204-6042-44D5-8CDE-CBC7C2014AAC.jpeg
    520.6 KB · Views: 664
How many of you were actually buying Kobe's before? Because something tells me the main ones complaining of them being limited weren't buying them previously.

Like you aren't the problem. Now all of a sudden you're in to Kobe's, right?

Kobe's were never in huge quantities.

So of course they're putting them in limited quantities. These were probably produced a while ago.

Look at how well the protro 1's, 4's and 5's were doing prior to January 2020.

Vanessa can do anything she damn well pleases, and you dudes need to chill with the attacks on her over sneakers.

Lol I had the OG 1, 4,5,6. Shut up.

Kobe V chaos was the fast L I ever got on snkrs

once the time went I went too buy now put my password and then sold out less than 30 seconds and luckily the footlocker websites had them still

Kobe 6's were everything I ever wanted from a hoop shoe. Low profile, flat soles, soft ankle area. 6's are my favorite shoes to hoop in. My China's are so beat, but I'll still hoop in them every once and awhile (pre-COVID). 7's sucked. 8's were meh. 10's looked great, but were not a good hoop shoe.

I bought the Carpe Diem's and the Black Mamba's on sale season last year. They were sitting for months till they got discount. The Chaos pair was easy cop as well.

Bottom line is Nike, Vanessa or whoever’s in charge should’ve scrapped production on the line instead of building hype off a deceased legend. That’s all there is to it. I’m not down for attacking anyone, BUT know for every action there’s a reaction; so posting future releases when you’re followed by millions of his fans will lead to backlash when the rinse and repeat cycle of Nike releases comes and goes. If the bottom line is making money with Nike, then make more pairs, do something to deter botting or scrap the damn line. I started with the 6’s. Still have a pair of Concords that are in great shape. Would love to get my hands on the Grinch’s and a few others this go round, but I’m figuring the worst with Nike. Don’t bark at the consumer, bark at the supplier. Nike has been dangling unattainable bait for quite some time. It’s old.

Building hype off a deceased legend? The hype was already there because of his passing. Just like it is for most celebrities or artists that pass.

And we’re really shaming Vanessa because she’s posting future releases on IG that we’re already planned?

Bottom line is Nike, Vanessa or whoever’s in charge should’ve scrapped production on the line instead of building hype off a deceased legend. That’s all there is to it. I’m not down for attacking anyone, BUT know for every action there’s a reaction; so posting future releases when you’re followed by millions of his fans will lead to backlash when the rinse and repeat cycle of Nike releases comes and goes. If the bottom line is making money with Nike, then make more pairs, do something to deter botting or scrap the damn line. I started with the 6’s. Still have a pair of Concords that are in great shape. Would love to get my hands on the Grinch’s and a few others this go round, but I’m figuring the worst with Nike. Don’t bark at the consumer, bark at the supplier. Nike has been dangling unattainable bait for quite some time. It’s old.

Dude, venessa has nothing to do with how many pairs Nike makes SMH 🤦‍♂️

Nike could make millions of pairs and they will still sell out! Everybody wants a little piece of Kobe now so everything will sell out regardless of production!
A lot of the 5s and 6s CWs were made before Kobe passed so how was Nike supposed to know?

Your prob one of those annoying dudes that has commented or sent nasty DMs to Venessa!

scrapped production on the line? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Building hype off a deceased legend? The hype was already there because of his passing. Just like it is for most celebrities or artists that pass.

And we’re really shaming Vanessa because she’s posting future releases on IG that we’re already planned?
💯💯💯

Dude, venessa has nothing to do with how many pairs Nike makes SMH 🤦‍♂️

Nike could make millions of pairs and they will still sell out! Everybody wants a little piece of Kobe now so everything will sell out regardless of production!
A lot of the 5s and 6s CWs were made before Kobe passed so how was nisupposed to know?

Your prob one of those annoying dudes that has commented or sent nasty DMs to Venessa!

scrapped production on the line? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Relax weirdo. I don’t follow her at all.

Vanessa made her page private due to the algorithms of IG and all the Kobe tribute accounts being in her suggestions/explore page etc

I don’t see why anyone would want to follow her personally. You’re not getting a shipment from her.

Last edited:
I’m starting to think the in-line colorway is on punishment. Smh.

the inline colorway is a staple in the line.

Back
Top Bottom