NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Chaos were def not easy overall. Some peoples experience and mine included might have been easy but snkrs was a quick sellout and pretty sure most places didn’t get many and sold out quick as well. This was Pre Kobe death too. The IVs sat around because the price increase and the shadiness of Nike saying full length zoom and then people finding out it was false. Then Nike said **** it well just cut production by 90% for the V.

I WAS WRONG ON initially try on. I’m wearing my grinches around today. Everybody go up .5 these gone be expensive resell and you don’t want them uncomfortable. They’re not as tight as the 5 but the toe box is tight. Be safe go up .5. That’s 10000% accurate. Props to my 8 year old for the pic lol.

Attachments

• 96CBC3AF-2440-45F2-AA71-AEAADAFB46A2.jpeg
    96CBC3AF-2440-45F2-AA71-AEAADAFB46A2.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 251
I WAS WRONG ON initially try on. I’m wearing my grinches around today. Everybody go up .5 these gone be expensive resell and you don’t want them uncomfortable. They’re not as tight as the 5 but the toe box is tight. Be safe go up .5. That’s 10000% accurate
I hate being a 12.5 in kobe’s :smh:

I WAS WRONG ON initially try on. I’m wearing my grinches around today. Everybody go up .5 these gone be expensive resell and you don’t want them uncomfortable. They’re not as tight as the 5 but the toe box is tight. Be safe go up .5. That’s 10000% accurate. Props to my 8 year old for the pic lol.

Do not take this guys advice. Sizing up on a Kobe is a mistake! Gonna be heel slipping all damn day.

Do not take this guys advice. Sizing up on a Kobe is a mistake! Gonna be heel slipping all damn day.
Lol man I’m just trying to help. I prefer tts but I’m just saying the toe box is snug. Unless you have the protro vi yourself I would chill attacking someone else that does have them. I have the og and this one. The toe is tighter on this. It’s your foot do what you please at the end of the day

Most people don’t know their true size anyway lol

the only accurate thing anyone has said in the last few pages.

the problem is everyone's feet are different and they read advice online and that's where misinformation comes from.

i'm an 11 generally and in the kobe 5 i went up 1/2 size because that's what felt good for me. now someone reading my post might say "oh, i'm an 11 too! i'm gonna get a 11.5 then" .. when in reality, they were never an 11 to begin with, they were a 10.5 but wore an 11. now they're swimming in their shoes and they think "don't go up 1/2 size because you'll be heel slippin!!"

at the end of the day, it's best to always try on the shoes (i know that's difficult with the current climate)

the only accurate thing anyone has said in the last few pages.

the problem is everyone's feet are different and they read advice online and that's where misinformation comes from.

i'm an 11 generally and in the kobe 5 i went up 1/2 size because that's what felt good for me. now someone reading my post might say "oh, i'm an 11 too! i'm gonna get a 11.5 then" .. when in reality, they were never an 11 to begin with, they were a 10.5 but wore an 11. now they're swimming in their shoes and they think "don't go up 1/2 size because you'll be heel slippin!!"

at the end of the day, it's best to always try on the shoes (i know that's difficult with the current climate)

This is true everyone’s foot is different. I do believe the snug toe will affect everyone to some extent. I was only offering opinion because people typically ask and what kinda socks you wear will matter especially if you hoop.I wear a 10 in all my kobes and didn’t have to start considering moving up .5 until protro 5 really. The heel slippage isn’t a problem for me I typically wear mines casually and court. Unlike most people I don’t mind the 7s and I hoop in those and 8s, and 6s.

Chaos were def not easy overall. Some peoples experience and mine included might have been easy but snkrs was a quick sellout and pretty sure most places didn’t get many and sold out quick as well. This was Pre Kobe death too. The IVs sat around because the price increase and the shadiness of Nike saying full length zoom and then people finding out it was false. Then Nike said **** it well just cut production by 90% for the V.
I agree. I also think some 4s didn’t sell out and even Protro 1s because we knew 5s and eventually 6s were on the way. For most people the 5s and 6s are on another level

I been buying Kobe’s when Nike was scared to market his shoes. So it hurts that I can’t just cop his shoes when I want them. With that said I hope for the love of Hova that those grinches are produced enough where resale is under $400 if I strike out on retail

I agree. I also think some 4s didn’t sell out and even Protro 1s because we knew 5s and eventually 6s were on the way. For most people the 5s and 6s are on another level

I was gonna say that as well. The 5 was the beginning of the wave. They were all over the nba and ncaa.

In regards to sizing, Nike basketball is just all ****ed up. I wear an 11 in everything from sportswear to jordan comfortably. Even the Protro 4 no issues in 11. In kyries, pgs, jordan 34s and the protro 5s I had to half sz up. Something with those molds/materials is not right.

Definitely not sizing up once I have to pay resale but it’s annoying that they are taking some of the best models and making them feel tighter.

Back
Top Bottom