NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Snkrs is already enough of a game. **** 2k. Shouldnt have to play a game to be able to buy a shoe.

Is there any way they can check if other stores in different states will get them? :nerd:
Yes, if the sku number is available they can do a stock locator check. But if you’re in my hood and you want to do that it’ll probably cost $20-$40 for an employee to release that info, especially on a QS/Hot release.

Yes, if the sku number is available they can do a stock locator check. But if you’re in my hood and you want to do that it’ll probably cost $20-$40 for an employee to release that info, especially on a QS/Hot release.

Damn, your hood hustling folks :lol:
I strolled into a random footlocker one time and they were able to help me look up all nearby stores that had pairs of whatever I was looking for.

I’ll do a brand new sealed PS5 trade for them 2 for 1 special tho
62236171-333F-4D2C-979C-515553550C5F.jpeg

I’ve been monitoring them in my size on stockx and they were $1200 before and now they’re asking for $900 😂 progress! But still not happenin for that.

$20-$40 for some basic info?
U need a new hood 🤣🤣🤣

Not that I'll hit on the FTL App but these are in a lot more than just HOHs looks like in LA. Don't know what to make of that.

Back
Top Bottom