NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

No access here, but my sister and fiancee both had access and didn't let them check out and they tried other sizes till it worked and ended up with a size 8.5 and 12 but not in my size unfortunately. Gonna hit up tradeblock and try to trade for my size when it comes.
That’s where my size 8.5 went. Got access and my 8.5 and 9 sold out

Had access. First kept giving me errors then once I got through for my 8.5, it was sold out. Tried my other size of 9 and it was sold out.

Everybody that says all man Nike must have saw my Kobe history. Man let’s stop that. Everyone that’s in here clearly are Kobe fans whether your sneaker history shows it or not. Your history of what you bought don’t matter. That was a lie. What does Nike haveto determine who the real Kobe fans are? Algorithm? The system is broken. At this point they better off just making in person releases again where you can’t use bots or raffle. Let the reseller sit in line if they want it that bad. I’d rather camp all night at this then deal with this s**t.

Was this a US-only release? If I remember correctly, wasn’t it a JD Sports in Europe that got the random shipment in error and sold a few pairs before Nike requiring them to return the shipment?

Everybody that says all man Nike must have saw my Kobe history. Man let’s stop that. Everyone that’s in here clearly are Kobe fans whether your sneaker history shows it or not. Your history of what you bought don’t matter. That was a lie. What does Nike haveto determine who the real Kobe fans are? Algorithm? The system is broken. At this point they better off just making in person releases again where you can’t use bots or raffle. Let the reseller sit in line if they want it that bad. I’d rather camp all night at this then deal with this s**t.

I still wouldn’t camp and would rather pay resale depending how much over retail it is but I agree, make these mother ****ers work for it and have to sit outside for days again.

Was this a US-only release? If I remember correctly, wasn’t it a JD Sports in Europe that got the random shipment in error and sold a few pairs before Nike requiring them to return the shipment?
I think it was supposed to be originally but they shipped them all back from what i remember

Unless this is just a early drop with special packaging and we get more later.

BC63521F-97A9-46E3-81DA-EF6905FBABB8.jpeg

This short company i follow on IG (@ryokorain) dropped some inspired shorts. would’ve went great but guess i’ll use another kobe to rock with them :lol:

Kobe was my favorite player and I couldn’t get a pair until the HOF. Those are still my only pair. Still haven’t hit a pair from SNKRS or Nike. Got lucky with undefeated with the HOF. Wish that they would’ve done these the same at undefeated.

^^^ my only hope is ANY FTL getting them and thats not happening, i already made it clear out here where im at im taking any and all kobes in sz 10 for me and szs 6-9 for my son

I’d let grinches go for a lot of things, so overrated *shrug*

I had 4 of the OG pair and hooked up a few NTers for retail back then, I guess I don’t see the hype on them or why they sell for that much

Back
Top Bottom