NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

2B3A0E74-FA69-4D90-AD57-E2AD1213E5E8.jpeg
948F6A3A-D3C2-41B5-8EC0-BD8A343F2B60.jpeg
D4A0779F-12D0-4BDF-A396-3E1B32A0B66B.jpeg
C474694B-5552-4B57-B7C2-F2F932C9FBF2.jpeg
Will these pass for a trade?? My mans spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour says they would i still have 5 pairs lefts plus i dont wear this pair no more, my issue is i dont mind paying i just dont buy off stockx or goat etc id rather try a member b4 anything but im about to just move on from these
I hope someone can help. This guy has constantly helped people on NT. I tried securing a size 10 for him but nothing has come through.

I miss sitting in line for releases. Got some great stories associated with some of those releases. Much better stories than some of the cringe ones Nike tries to attach to some releases (this one excluded).

Don't really have any great SNKRS stories....the few positives are success despite it.

SNKRS doesn't benefit the consumer. It benefits Nike.

Resellers make no sense to me.

There are way more size 15's then 16's and they still asking this much for size 15.

These prices will fall.

Screenshot_20220501-153618_StockX.jpg
Good chance they‘re hoping a desperate NBA player with deep pockets may act irrationally and buy at that price. Once pairs are in hand, it’ll be a race to the bottom for those looking to exploit this release.

I'm going to petition Undefeated to plant some damn trees in front of the store. I swear not one time have I stood in front of Undefeated on a cloudy day, always direct sun lol.

Happy to see you hit :smile: One love :smile:
:lol: …yeah, I didn’t like that sun action either. I caught those 4s on your feet right away. Wish I would’ve hit on those. Oh well, can’t win ‘em all.

Good chance they‘re hoping a desperate NBA player with deep pockets may act irrationally and buy at that price. Once pairs are in hand, it’ll be a race to the bottom for those looking to exploit this release.

With the contract back on NBA players getting em for free.

Resellers dummies.

I'm hoping I can grab a 16. 15's in protros fit tight to me.

I figured it out.

What Nike meant was fans who truly love Kobe would spend 1k on resale embracing the mamba mentality of dedication to doing whatever it takes to get the W.

That’s ****ing fire!

I figured it out.

What Nike meant was fans who truly love Kobe would spend 1k on resale embracing the mamba mentality of dedication to doing whatever it takes to get the W.

That’s ****ing fire!
Ah that makes a ton of sense. Nike, you really are the professors of logic.

Back
Top Bottom