NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Eh that’s true ig. I kinda want my first Kobe to be a 6 cause I just love the shape. But I also like the 9’s.

These have caught my eye
13260C6A-C530-46AE-9A25-9C668F2D28D7.png

They are a sz 12 and I normally wear my 11.5. Idk how that would work out.

Better colorway but 6 > 9.

I really don’t see how or why people are paying anywhere over 600 for these. They’re black and white sneakers. I have to agree with another comment about people being turned off to the high prices. At the end of the day, market will settle where people are willing to spend.

Maybe I’m just poor and can’t keep up with you rich folks, but I’d rather have other iconic colorways like Grinches or Chaos or Bruce Lee’s than the sweet 16.

Eh that’s true ig. I kinda want my first Kobe to be a 6 cause I just love the shape. But I also like the 9’s.

These have caught my eye
13260C6A-C530-46AE-9A25-9C668F2D28D7.png

They are a sz 12 and I normally wear my 11.5. Idk how that would work out.
The 9s we’re my favorite to hoop in. Still have my pair but they’re all beat up now.

That call that was made earlier had some merit.

just don’t know how and when :nerd:

Also check your emails Shoe palace sending out emails again :nerd:

Last edited:
I really don’t see how or why people are paying anywhere over 600 for these. They’re black and white sneakers. I have to agree with another comment about people being turned off to the high prices. At the end of the day, market will settle where people are willing to spend.

Maybe I’m just poor and can’t keep up with you rich folks, but I’d rather have other iconic colorways like Grinches or Chaos or Bruce Lee’s than the sweet 16.

They may be just black and white, but it's the story behind these that make people want them. It's a tribute to Gianna so in a sense it's kinda like a special edition pair.

Sheesh when I was 16 I was wearing one of these

Attachments

• es ARTO.jpg
    es ARTO.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 408
  • templeton2.png
    templeton2.png
    450.7 KB · Views: 449
My EA pair was scheduled to arrive today via FedEx, now it’s saying there is an “Excetion Delay” in Chicago and it won’t be until Thursday. Don’t know if Chicago had any weather issues yesterday, but I’ve never seen a delay status like that before

My EA pair was scheduled to arrive today via FedEx, now it’s saying there is an “Excetion Delay” in Chicago and it won’t be until Thursday. Don’t know if Chicago had any weather issues yesterday, but I’ve never seen a delay status like that before

It's been rainy af here for the past week or so.

Size 15 on stockX finally settled down from folks asking 5k down to 1400.

More inventory is showing up as well.

As these EA pairs start to touch down, we know what prices will do...

Size 12 gonna hit under $1000

Also i wish i was a small size :frown:

Back
Top Bottom