NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

ea landed

Attachments

• E1E8F461-4F1D-48E4-A875-A85FE8E78EAC.jpeg
    E1E8F461-4F1D-48E4-A875-A85FE8E78EAC.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 113
I don't love how the white swoosh is faded - I looks like it was spray painted on also the insoles are sorta messed up on both of my shoes.

anyone else have this issue?

Attachments

• 2FC2BEDB-FA69-439F-9329-7F545A8CB965.jpeg
    2FC2BEDB-FA69-439F-9329-7F545A8CB965.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 358
I don't love how the white swoosh is faded - I looks like it was spray painted on also the insoles are sorta messed up on both of my shoes.

first pair of 6's i'm assuming?

this is how the originals were. the spray painted swoosh look is actually good because the replica factories have not been able to copy that. so it's a good quick indicator if you got fakes or not

as for the insoles, if you start wearing your shoes like you're supposed to then that goes away and the insoles actually "mold to your feet"

I totally forgot about people saying that Kobe 6s are really narrow and something told me to go .5 size up, but I ended up going getting my TTS 8.5 instead. I can just look at them and see that these will be uncomfortable for me to actually wear because they look small (especially after I put on socks). Oh well.....I will just have them as memorabilia or be adventurous and wear them with no socks (which I do not prefer that kind of adventure LOL).

Reactions: DAV
I totally forgot about people saying that Kobe 6s are really narrow and something told me to go .5 size up, but I ended up going getting my TTS 8.5 instead. I can just look at them and see that these will be uncomfortable for me to actually wear because they look small (especially after I put on socks). Oh well.....I will just have them as memorabilia or be adventurous and wear them with no socks (which I do not prefer that kind of adventure LOL).
Thought 6’s were TTS?

naw these 6s are defiantly half size up. just got my mambacitas in my true size and im disappointed because and there's no way I could wear them.

naw these 6s are defiantly half size up. just got my mambacitas in my true size and im disappointed because and there's no way I could wear them.
Did OG’s fit TTS? Or have 6’s always been narrow? (Might be getting a 6 pretty soon so I wanna make sure I get the right size)

from what I remember the OGs did fit small, the upper material has no give.

How do your guys with pairs sz sticker on the insole look?? A friend of mine is looking to buy but the stickers are in euro szing

I don't know, I wear 9 in pretty much everything. J1s, 4's, yeezys, kobes. I think some of my shoes growing up, I always used as reference and like a slightly looser fit. Even OG kobes 5-11 I wore in 9. Noticed that the AD was slightly looser and I'd need to really lace em up when playing. Protros are super snug in a 9, but figured they just need to be broken in.

Now that I think about it, I could've probably gotten away with an 8.5 (which I assume is my tts now) in all my J1's and 11's. Oh well, I'm definitely not gonna go back and trade em in and try to size swap now. PS anyone know the sizing on J1 lows compared to highs? Are they tts or half down? I heard mixed reviews (sorry, wrong thread)

Everytime a shoe comes out. Sizing is always questioned lol. Essentially the consensus from the Protro 5s and then 6s are that they are more snug out the box than the OG models. Now for casual purposes if you want no snug pain immediately then go .5 up just know they will be bulky. For hooping... you can break them in quicker if staying tts... or also go .5 up. And also we all got different feet but overall that's the move for them.

Back
Top Bottom