NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

So fellas who received and worn their pairs (and also have any of the other protro 6s) how is the fit compared to those being quite a few folks have now received them.
TTS is definitely snug in protros with a little room at the toe. Casual wear for me so it’s fine. They need to be broken in with time.

You couldn't have done this with less sass?
If I tell you I’m. a woman, will that make my sass more acceptable?

Does Nike use tribute shoes as a way to deflect from some of their unsavory practices, including cutting pregnant athletes funding? Yup. Should they be donating more to the Yow fund? Pretty sure they should.

All that doesn’t negate that Kay Yow was a fierce coach who fought her breast cancer to the end. Who inspired generations of women ball players (and I hope, some men).

Interesting that the person I corrected isn’t bothered.

Say her name.

Does Nike use tribute shoes as a way to deflect from some of their unsavory practices, including cutting pregnant athletes funding? Yup. Should they be donating more to the Yow fund? Pretty sure they should.

All that doesn’t negate that Kay Yow was a fierce coach who fought her breast cancer to the end. Who inspired generations of women ball players (and I hope, some men).

Say her name.

I don’t think this is the appropriate forum to take out your frustration on these topics. I won’t participate because I’m ignorant to it, I didn’t even know who Kay Yow was until today and I’m someone who’s mother fought breast cancer twice (and won) and is a huge sneaker head, Nike fan and Kobe fan.

We don’t even know if we are getting the shoes, and if we are, don’t expect them to get the GIGI treatment in terms of proceeds being donated.

I made a simple correction about a woman’s name. The person I corrected, took the correction (which was an honest mistake) and moved on. Yet, I’m taking out my frustrations and am sassy……

By the way, I’ve corrected it before without saying a thing.

And if you now know who Kay Yow was, then my sassy post did its job.

Last edited:
I made a simple correction about a woman’s name. The person I corrected, took the correction (which was an honest mistake) and moved on. Yet, I’m taking out my frustrations and am sassy……

By the way, I’ve corrected it before without saying a thing.

And if you now know who Kay Yow was, then my sassy post did its job.

Yeah, I'm sure you've never made a mistake in life or needed to an explanation or be educated on anything. Did they try and belittle you or talk down to you?

I'm certainly glad you don't post that much, seems like you have little to add to this board. I saw the post and took it as maybe he's on a Mac, and it corrected him, and didn't feel the need to spell check or play board monitor, but thankfully you did. What we do without you. I'm sure you bettered his life and improved yours.

Here's that approval and support you seemed to have missed out on in life.

giphy.gif

You want a cookie too?

Say her name.

Please go back to not posting. Keep your unhappiness off the board.

I typed “Kay wow” no autocorrect because i genuinely thought it was that. I didn’t take the post as sassy or taking out frustrations. I have been spelling it and pronouncing it out of its intended way.
I definitely appreciate the correction and will be calling it what it’s supposed to be as “Kay Yow”

I honesty don’t see the need to attack her. That’s definitely not needed in my opinion.
I was wrong, she let me know.

Last edited:
That’s why i have a hard time posting on NT anymore. Everyone takes things too personal over a viral post on a chat board. D_eezus D_eezus said nothing personal was taken at least twice and yall keep attacking the other comment poster. Come on!!

Man. Woman. It. Shim. Whatever. Lets post. Let’s chat. Let’s move on

Went the resell route on these from a local seller on offer up. These were a must. The meaning behind them, one of the best silhouettes, and a clean black & white colorway. Couldn’t to wrong. Glad I didn’t go for them when they were initially at $8-900 at one point.

Went the resell route on these from a local seller on offer up. These were a must. The meaning behind them, one of the best silhouettes, and a clean black & white colorway. Couldn’t to wrong. Glad I didn’t go for them when they were initially at $8-900 at one point.
How much you end up copin for?

Back
Top Bottom