NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Aight I'm gonna try and step in to end this all..... it's lasted way to long lol. A correction was made and the reasoning behind was given. No offense was taken by the other party........so let's leave it be. First day of the business week has ended and let's have a great rest of the week! Hope this works

PS..... they just need to announce what's coming next.

Thought it would be fitting to take a pic of the pair with the actual merchandise from attending the ceremony at Staples Center at the time.

Attachments

• 88BD41F7-042C-466E-9798-DFD71A75E75E.jpeg
    88BD41F7-042C-466E-9798-DFD71A75E75E.jpeg
    388.5 KB · Views: 239
Aight I'm gonna try and step in to end this all..... it's lasted way to long lol. A correction was made and the reasoning behind was given. No offense was taken by the other party........so let's leave it be. First day of the business week has ended and let's have a great rest of the week! Hope this works

PS..... they just need to announce what's coming next.

Nah nah we running up the chimney, or whatever 12 said. We dont run from smoke.

Thought it would be fitting to take a pic of the pair with the actual merchandise from attending the ceremony at Staples Center at the time.
I went out there from NYC as my wife and daughters got a plane ticket for me. Wasn't able to make it in the Arena though but met up with some fellow stans at a First Draft Taphouse out there to watch it.

Back
Top Bottom