NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

No way this can be a shoe we haven’t seen if it’s coming in 10 days. Especially in the Kobe market someone would have shown something in hand at this point. I am curious what it will be unless there is multiple 5s coming.

Yea a part of me is thinking the current case Vanessa has with LAPD... is partly the cause of whatever decision was/is being made

You don’t think she put out certain terms when they renewed their deal

You don’t think Nike would acquiesced conaider some sentiment of the ongoing case

NOPE!

Lets say she did, nike was under NO obligation to sign a contract with her. They could’ve released the shoes w/o his name, logos, and identifiers and I THINK (personal opinion) people would still buy them because they knew/know what the shoe is and what it represents

NOPE!

Lets say she did, nike was under NO obligation to sign a contract with her. They could’ve released the shoes w/o his name, logos, and identifiers and I THINK (personal opinion) people would still buy them because they knew/know what the shoe is and what it represents
Yea you are right they weren't in any obligation..... but they did finally come to terms within a year. I'm just stating that as a possibility... just my own opinion.

You think the hold is on Nikes end?! Like you said... they are a multinational corporation... and Kobes are a small percentage of their makeup. I would think they have the means to produce them. But we shall see.

Sunday…OC VI’s
65D07A04-79FE-46E5-8FD8-CE00090CF0A6.jpeg

No it’s definitely not mental lol
Well I don't know where yall are at... I'm in NYC... we had a few sets of days of heat waves... 90-95 degrees(a day or so feeling like low 100s). Just keep that cold water in hand lol

Well I don't know where yall are at... I'm in NYC... we had a few sets of days of heat waves... 90-95 degrees(a day or so feeling like low 100s). Just keep that cold water in hand lol
I’m in Houston. Way hotter and more humid lol.

I’m in Houston. Way hotter and more humid lol.
I live in Kentucky, it could be 95 one day, and then the next day it’s like 55. I wear Nike dri fit elite if I’m wearing LeBrons or any of my other Nike kicks, and then I wear just plain white crew socks with my Yeezys.

I personally hate no show socks, they for females.

I usually wear shorts and a t if it’s hot and then if it’s cold usually shorts and a hoodie. I rarely wear pants unless it’s snowing, and even then I usually wear sweats.

Last edited:
Yea that never happens here. The average temp for last month here has been 95 with humidity pushing it to or past 100.

Back
Top Bottom