NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

SMDH
F2D9B9AC-9FF1-44CC-8F2F-EA140EC595F8.png

Does anyone here wear a TTS 11.5 and own Kobe 6 Protro’s?

Do y’all go 0.5 up to a 12? Or stay TTS.

Does anyone here wear a TTS 11.5 and own Kobe 6 Protro’s?

Do y’all go 0.5 up to a 12? Or stay TTS.

I don't wear size 12, I wear size 8 for most of my Nikes.
I own the Kobe Protro 6 in size 8 and size 8.5.
The size 8 is tight with minimal wiggle room and probably what I'd wear if I were to hoop in em. If I were to wear them casually I'd go with the 0.5 up size 8.5.
If you like a little room to hoop in, go with the half up, you can always just lace them extra tight.

I don't wear size 12, I wear size 8 for most of my Nikes.
I own the Kobe Protro 6 in size 8 and size 8.5.
The size 8 is tight with minimal wiggle room and probably what I'd wear if I were to hoop in em. If I were to wear them casually I'd go with the 0.5 up size 8.5.
If you like a little room to hoop in, go with the half up, you can always just lace them extra tight.
Do you have Kyrie 7’s or Kyrie infinity’s by any chance? Those are the two shoes I hoop in so that would be great if they fit comparatively to one of those

Do you have Kyrie 7’s or Kyrie infinity’s by any chance? Those are the two shoes I hoop in so that would be great if they fit comparatively to one of those

Nah, the only Kyries I've hooped in were the Kyrie 1s. Those ran extra narrow so I had to size 0.5 up on those.

I've mentioned it here and we've messaged. Stick with the 11.5.. I've expressed I'm an 11.5
I’m sorry I don’t mean to seem like I’m ignoring you or anything, but spending that much on a shoe you wanna be extra sure ya know? Especially since I’ve never tried on a Kobe ever

I’m sorry I don’t mean to seem like I’m ignoring you or anything, but spending that much on a shoe you wanna be extra sure ya know? Especially since I’ve never tried on a Kobe ever

Are you paying resale or something? If you just want a pair of Kobes to hoop in, why not wait until 2023? Rumors are that the Protro Kobe 4 or Kobe 8 is coming out then.

No worries. Leave it at 11.5. But if you don't mind the extra little space and you see it cheaper in a 12... you can go that route as well

Are you paying resale or something? If you just want a pair of Kobes to hoop in, why not wait until 2023? Rumors are that the Protro Kobe 4 or Kobe 8 is coming out then.
Yeah I would be paying resale.

Cause it’s my senior year and last season for ball until I graduate. Waiting until fall of next year would not be useful for now.

No worries. Leave it at 11.5. But if you don't mind the extra little space and you see it cheaper in a 12... you can go that route as well
I’m used to a little extra toe space in my Kyrie 7’s and 8’s, so maybe going 12 is the way to go. Thanks man, again, not tryna ignore u or discredit your advice 👍

I’m used to a little extra toe space in my Kyrie 7’s and 8’s, so maybe going 12 is the way to go. Thanks man, again, not tryna ignore u or discredit your advice 👍
Not even that. Folks will see your inquisitions as repetitive

Last edited:
Them going back to the 4s moving to the 8s and NOT giving me my pair of OCs isn't sitting right with me.
I feel like they gotta make it right with the 6s. Give us the ones that supposedly were coming and got pulled. OCs, Chaos, Kay yows, and I guess preludes. I’m good on preludes but would love the other 3. They gotta release????!!!??! Maybe I’m naive

However I don’t expect supply to meet demand :frown:

What’s an OK price to pay for grinches? I don’t wanna overspend on an already expensive af shoe

I really wanna grab Grinches too but that 1K price is no bueno. Think I’ll take that advice and see if I can’t find a super clean pair in the spring time. Maybe pairs start popping up after Christmas is fully behind us and people want cash

Back
Top Bottom