NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

So on a scale of 1-10 how hard will these be to obtain ? They are Hurraches after all I’m hoping it won’t be a **** Show on release day
1666E050-1960-4AE5-9DCE-3B49C18D74E5.jpeg

I really wanna grab Grinches too but that 1K price is no bueno. Think I’ll take that advice and see if I can’t find a super clean pair in the spring time. Maybe pairs start popping up after Christmas is fully behind us and people want cash
Ima wait until the new year to try to find a deal. There’s some in my size for like $450-$500 but they are absolutely trashed. I’m not gonna pay more than $600. They’re my grails and ima be hooping in em, but I ain’t paying that $1k.

Until then, I’m gonna try to cop on SNKRS and see if I can’t make a little extra money that way. Of course I strike out on everything, but ya never know :smh:

Dawg. I payed $300 for my girls size 7.

but they want 900+ now :rofl:

If I wore a size 9 I could get em for like $500 em. But my size 11.5/12 are $850-$1k
Knew it was gonna happen. Struck out when they released so bought from Goat on Dec. 30 2020. $481 delivered. Was pissed at the time but now it looks like a giant steal :lol:
The fact we live in a time when saying what I just said isn’t even an eyebrow raiser is just … :stoneface:

Knew it was gonna happen. Struck out when they released so bought from Goat on Dec. 30 2020. $481 delivered. Was pissed at the time but now it looks like a giant steal :lol:
The fact we live in a time when saying what I just said isn’t even an eyebrow raiser is just … :stoneface:
My girl Hit retail for my size 12 (she was salty about it too because she never gets her size) so i bought hers for xmas.

Should’ve grabbed a second pair for both of us at the prices in 2020 but ya live and ya learn.

same with bruce lees and bruce lee alts. those late 2020/early 2021 prices looking like massive steals. def should have copped the alts for 350

I still need the bruce lee’s but even the used pairs are 700+
Exactly it’s sickening. I wish I could go back a few years and get some of these Kobe’s cheap. Not to resell or make money, but to wear em to hoop like they were designed to

In the weeks after the respective release dates, I bought the Bruce Lee V's for €240 (my grail Kobe), the Playoff VI's for €230 and the All-Star VI's €240 even though I didn't want to go the re-sale route at the time (all pairs were DS). In hindsight very glad I did. Super grateful to have these Kobes... love all 3 pairs, how they look, feel and fit. I gladly use them on the regular for hooping and casually.

Decided against the DS Grinches for €300 shortly after the release hoping prices would drop. Oh, how wrong I was...

Last edited:
At the time I sold Bruce Lees for $400 to buy Grinches for the same price. After selling I just couldn’t pull the trigger on the Grinches. I have a hard time paying for shoes for myself for over $200 range. Was going to ball in them too so just felt dumb. Ragrets.

Maybe to wear em at a later date, or show the next generation, kids, etc. Everyone's situation is different

I didnt get these at retail but shortly after they dropped, I went and got these on the resell market. Glad I did because $600+ is crazy for these

I spent $450 ish on Grinches and I ball in them.

If you don't wear your shoes, you aren't a real sneakerhead. Don't @ me. Don't care about your opinion about keeping shoes in a box for eternity.
When I get grinches, they’re going straight on feet and on court. I plan to hoop in them like they were designed to do

I spent $450 ish on Grinches and I ball in them.

If you don't wear your shoes, you aren't a real sneakerhead. Don't @ me. Don't care about your opinion about keeping shoes in a box for eternity.
What if I got one to rock and one to keep in its purest form to revere its beauty lol. Got that for Chaos, 5 rings, BLs and Grinches. All pairs I unfortunately didn't buy during their OG campaigns. Was buying Kobes then but one per model. Del Sol 5s... BHM 6s.

What if I got one to rock and one to keep in its purest form to revere its beauty lol. Got that for Chaos, 5 rings, BLs and Grinches. All pairs I unfortunately didn't buy during their OG campaigns. Was buying Kobes then but one per model. Del Sol 5s... BHM 6s.

That’s diff imo

If I could afford it I would keep shoes on ice but would still wear them in the future

Back
Top Bottom