NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Julius Randle 🙄

Dude is so annoying to me

Don't like his game

Dumb decision making in crunch time, thinks he's the gunner of the team, just pass the ball man

And him wearing those kobes makes it worse, put some Antas on
They did win though 🤷🏾‍♂️(coming from an NYCer)

Paul George just doesn't have the fanbase to support his line. It is what it is.

Great player just not marketable enough.

^^ and making room for the youngsters - Ja got his shoe, and Dbook getting a sig - need to evolve with the times if PGs aren't selling

There are a lot of nba players that wear PG6s though. Before the xxs caught on (as in they were available but guys hadn't started wearing them a lot) I'd say there were more guys in the nba wearing PG6s than xxs.

Paul George just doesn't have the fanbase to support his line. It is what it is.

Great player just not marketable enough.
Yea it's def this. I've been a fan since
PG 24... he hasn't attained that that same type of following like the others.

PG should have never given his own line anyway. Felt that way from the jump. I dont think he had that type of followers.. apparently his shoes are good performers so its cool i gues

PG should have never given his own line anyway. Felt that way from the jump. I dont think he had that type of followers.. apparently his shoes are good performers so its cool i gues
It made sense when it started in 2016-17. Kobe just retired, so the remaining active players for Nike were LeBron, KD, and Kyrie. PG was balling during those years while Giannis was in his 3rd year (I think?) and Book was a sophomore.
PG’s decline in popularity and the rise of Giannis/Book/Ja just happened so quick in five years.

Nah, put some respect on PG name. He didnt get a sig shoe until after two Western conference finals battles with the Heat. He was a star and I remember the buzz his first shoe had. The injury derailed him.

Edit: Eastern, my bad

Last edited:
I think joining the Clippers and the team not making much noise as expected also hurt PG.

Didn’t PG’s sig line start after the injury? That injury happened 2014-15, think the line started in 2017.

I think joining the Clippers and the team not making much noise as expected also hurt PG.

Didn’t PG’s sig line start after the injury? That injury happened 2014-15, think the line started in 2017.
Didn't Zion almost end his career from playing in PGs at Duke?

6s are my fav Kobe by far but I never loved the preludes. I’d rank em towards the middle as far as colorway/aesthetics.

Preludes series was a cool concept. Every release was an L for me though 😔. Paid resale for the 5s and never even wore em cuz I paid too much and didn’t want to UnDS. Eventually sold them smh. Now my philosophy has changed and everything goes to feet.

5s were my fav preludes easily, followed by 4s.

1675540503382.jpeg

Last edited:
6s are my fav Kobe by far but I never loved the preludes. I’d rank em towards the middle as far as colorway/aesthetics.

Preludes series was a cool concept. Every release was an L for me though 😔. Paid resale for the 5s and never even wore em cuz I paid too much and didn’t want to UnDS. Eventually sold them smh. Now my philosophy has changed and everything goes to feet.

5s were my fav preludes easily, followed by 4s.

1675540503382.jpeg
Broooo... the prelude 6s are flames. I would say the 5s are the best of the pack... but 6s are right there lol. Happy I was able to get a pair last year. I got the 2s retail at release... love those 2s just to chunky lol. Been tryna find the 3s just to hoop in them as I never hooped in them before... but prices are too high. Funny enough when the 1s released... with potentially striking out... I had a buddy I met while hooping in China in 2013 try to get them for me out there but no luck. The 4s are cool to. Now the 7s and 8s... they're ok.

Back
Top Bottom