NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Screenshot_20230224_094050_Gallery.jpg

Ready for more protros. Pass on that BHM colourway though...

So to get Kobe’s people have to wait for obscure dates to lineup?

This is lame
Grinches came out again on Christmas and Mambacita came out for Gigi’s birthday. Unfortunately it looks like it might be a pattern…maybe not obscure dates but more meaningful dates.

Bought the crewneck and donated $8 to mambacita foundation just in case they send links to those who bought and donated. Think they did it with the grinches last.

For anyone that got the sweater from the previous drop. How has the sweater held up. My boy told me he got it for his friend and she washed it one time and the letters started peeling off

For anyone that got the sweater from the previous drop. How has the sweater held up. My boy told me he got it for his friend and she washed it one time and the letters started peeling off

One wash???

And they're asking how much???

I hate that "Nike did it again"

Did what exactly? Stopped being cheap?

Actual basketball players have been asking Nike to stop being a bunch of cheap ****s and give us properly cushioned shoes for years. No one ever asked for cheap foam that is useless after a few weeks, we always made it known that we wanted zoom based performance basketball shoes. Instead over the years they gave us useless foam with dime sized zoom bags because "the player wants a shoe that is 0.0002 ounces lighter so he can move FAST!"

So now Nike actually pivots because sales are down across the board/people are trying other brands that are giving properly cushioned shoes and gives us zoom and they're being praised for it?

Nah, won't be from me.

Back
Top Bottom