NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Where's all the cats saying nothing lower than 4-500 resell? Yea okay, the amount of EA w's tells another story. The amount of w's I've seen here and reddit is disgusting, especially since my inbox is empty. Hoping for an easy cop drop day or at the very least, a bunch of dudes undercutting each other
Weren’t they saying the same about the BL’s?

I’m over here wearing these around the house trying to decide if I should go TTS on 6’s like these 5’s lol CC216BD0-4F4C-4EF1-81DE-8DAD0E48AE09.jpeg

Ive pm’d people asking that have them and have been told tts and half up. I’m just as confused 😂.

Weren’t they saying the same about the BL’s?
Seriously. And look how those turned out. I don't see any reason why they would throw out those kinda numbers for grinches. Every shoe pre-release secondary market price is high and it almost always tanks when pairs get in hand. I'm already seeing the price drop notifications on goat. Only a matter of time before the actual release happens and more undercutting begins. I'll just wait to shoot my shot on release day and see how it goes. If anything 2 weeks after should be the sweet spot if having to pay resell

I just went and favorited every kobe that popped up on SNKRS.... i need these BAD

Nike, I thought we talked about this. Cut the nonsense with this early access unless you about to let the whole thread eat!

Check out ebay as well. Though they are just EA pairs, most seem to be under StockX / GOAT prices! If there was an ebay bucks bonus, I’d purchase STAT!

Just made his NT account 😂
Had my SNKRS account since 2012. Had a bunch of Niketalk accounts since the Yuku days and just forgot all my info and decided to make a new account recently lol. Took like 3 months to get approved too.

Had my SNKRS account since 2012. Had a bunch of Niketalk accounts since the Yuku days and just forgot all my info and decided to make a new account recently lol. Took like 3 months to get approved too.

It’s all in good fun. You mean 2015 😉😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom