NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I’m seeing close to $500 on 10.5

absoutet zero way in hell I’m paying even $4

my Max is $300 which is sad to pay $300 for a pair
To abuse on court

I’m about to pay $350 all in on Bruce Lee’s. I hate doing so but I probably should before prices go up. Only other pair of 5’s I want are Chaos and I’ll have to pony up around $450 all in on those smh

Every 6 I like will be had regardless if on retail or resale. Hope resale is a bust from now on. Hoping no more than $300 after taxes, fees, shipping on grinches. But I hope we all eat on RD.

And I only wear hoop shoes to play in. Atleast train/shoot around. So I feel you on that.

Looks like there’ll be instore raffles for Shiekhs too

AF8F5367-A461-4007-9254-8F0F9194BCCB.png

I like my chances more and more!

I've never done an in store raffle for Sheikh it says only 1 entry per account do they give you like a QR code in the store?

I've never done an in store raffle for Sheikh it says only 1 entry per account do they give you like a QR code in the store?

Yeah QR code that’s unique to the store...Usually have it up by the register...

In the old days before everything really started shifting to online, QR code’s were easy to find in Twitter and on here...But we’re talking about the days of getting physical raffle tickets in stores...Don’t see it much anymore unfortunately...

I’ve done it once for the Black/Gold Jordan 12s last summer and won my first. If it’s locally, I really like my chances! Yeah, you just scan the code in the app to enroll.

I was counter-offered $350 + shipping on ebay to purchase. I think I’ll hold off...

Last edited:
I’ve done it once for the Black/Gold Jordan 12s last summer and won my first. If it’s locally, I really like my chances! Yeah, you just scan the code in the app to enroll.

I was counter-offered $350 + shipping on ebay to purchase. I think I’ll hold off...
For Grinches?

that’s in my limit :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom