NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Honestly, that should be most of us to get EA. They better count the Fade to Black Pack L’s I got too when Kobe was alive.

I used to screenshot all my L's but I went back I found 4 lol. May have been 3 or 4 more that I didn't cause I was tight about the L's :lol:

I haven't hit on SNKRS since 2019... we'll see if this is true. I can't even see how many Kobes I missed.
Serious question for you, because I see people posting statements like this on NT regularly. When you say you haven’t sit since 2019, do you mean just Kobe’s? Or everything you have gone for on SNKRS? If the latter, how often do you try and are you only going for heat?

Serious question for you, because I see people posting statements like this on NT regularly. When you say you haven’t sit since 2019, do you mean just Kobe’s? Or everything you have gone for on SNKRS? If the latter, how often do you try and are you only going for heat?

I haven't hit on a Kobe since 2019, last shoe I hit period was the Jordan 1 Light Blue and that was via Nike in-store back in March of 2021. I go pretty much for every Kobe and select Js (1s, 3s, 4s, 11s) and never get anything. It's maddening.

I know I’ve missed at least 6, plus more than that. But I know they’ve said stuff like this before and still never got access. Hopefully I do this time.

But I’m also curious how Vanessa will do with the release on the mambacita website….

IMG_1930.jpeg

Yea that last Kobe hit was January 2019 - 81 pt pair. I got 3 pairs of Grinches but that's only because of local raffles from Shoepalace, Footlocker and Sheikh which if they're releasing is probably my only realistic shot at the Reverse Grinches. 14s are too scarce as is.

The Reverse plus the Kobe Day restock counts as 6 for me but I haven’t hit on a Kobe SNKRS release since the Chaos 5 Protro. Plus I’ve been buying Lakers gear on NDC, that should count. If I don’t get EA:rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_7763.png
    IMG_7763.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_7207.png
    IMG_7207.png
    206.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Guidelines are all 🧢 on Nike’s part…

Here’s a couple first hand examples…

For the Jordan 4 SB’s…When they did the EA drop one of the stipulations was that you had to have made an SB purchase, non Dunk SB, within the prior year…I got access for the 4’s after having won the Dodgers Dunk SB’s a few months prior, which were my only SB purchase of any kind in that timeframe…
IMG_3423.jpeg

IMG_3421.jpeg
IMG_3422.jpeg

Another example…I’ve won plenty of Jordan 1’s and for the EA drop on the L&F’s last year they said it would be for people who had missed out on “20” Jordan 1 drops prior to that…Certainly didn’t meet the 20 lost criteria, they still gave me access…AND not only that, but when they restocked them a few months later, they let me buy them again…
IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_3428.jpeg
IMG_3427.jpeg
IMG_3429.jpeg
IMG_3430.jpeg

IMG_3418.jpeg
IMG_3419.jpeg

I guarantee I’m not the only person who this stuff happens to…I fully believe the EA stuff is all random and they just list those parameters out to make people think they (Nike) is making an effort to “fair” up the process…

IMG_4395.png

This is the last Kobe I was able to secure from SNKRS…that’s a whole lot of L’s since 2016! I should have been one of the fools with hand delivered shoes at my door lol.

People don’t even bother to read the second part after the 6 L’s too. Still needed to buy other Nike basketball shoes or gear. Great way to sell some stuff now to people since they’re probably gonna try and buy some stuff in the meantime before the EA date

People don’t even bother to read the second part after the 6 L’s too. Still needed to buy other Nike basketball shoes or gear. Great way to sell some stuff now to people since they’re probably gonna try and buy some stuff in the meantime before the EA date
Yea have bought any other basketball performance shoe or apparel since 2022. I’m pretty positive we’ve all bought another performance basketball shoe within the past year.

NBA Team apparel should count as well... I mean if you type “Nike Basketball” in the search bar on NDC, NBA team apparel is featured :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom