NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

H
Got a shipping update.. suppose to get here tomorrow

I saw other ppl got theirs in hand and started panicking lol

It’s actually shipping through USPS.. first time an order of mine on Nike has gone through them
Hope the price keeps dropping it like it’s hot lmao

Kobe’s sitting and hitting disco is what everyone wants lol.

Every other nike basketball shoe sits and hits outlets. Kobes should be no different if they actually pump better numbers. The only reason why they’re still keeping Kobe’s limited is because of their greed and to push hype on one of the more popular signature line.
"the only reason" .. I mean, this goes back to the Kobe line bringing some of the first ever and lasting tech set ups to the nike basketball line... can I dare say or compare it's like a Jordan 3 bringing an exposed air bubble to the line first?

the low top set up with the supportive upper, great lacing system and locked-in tongue along with the forefoot zoom or heel zoom set up has NBA players still wearing them to this day. That's a fact and unique, proprietary. There is familiarity and nostalgia but at the same time, nike has done "more" with more modern tech but has kept this as a bit of a "halo" product, no pun intended. so that we def agree.

I just need a sz 13. Anyone who hit the shock drop and gets access to the EA wants to hook a fellow NTer up, would greatly appreciate it!

You probably wont

Anytime they’ve added these dumb requirements, I’ve qualified and gotten nothing.. ever

But you aren’t me so hopefully you get it
I have a job interview at 10am on tuesday too so fml lmfao.

Hit on the draw and still don’t have shipping

Startin to get a lil worried

Yeah that seems a bit troubling.

What i would do is call customer service, give them a piece of your mind so that would not only compel them to give you a potential voucher/coupon for your next purchase, but that could expedite your kobes to faster shipping.

Good luck Carlton.

It’s bull****. There will be plenty of people who took 0 Ls and still get EA. Just them giving false hope.

Yeah that seems a bit troubling.

What i would do is call customer service, give them a piece of your mind so that would not only compel them to give you a potential voucher/coupon for your next purchase, but that could expedite your kobes to faster shipping.

Good luck Carlton.

They may cancel the order if you call to bother them. Seems like it's happened to some others here.

That blue pair 🥶
IMG_1937.jpeg

Is this real or a photoshop?

There's no way with the shock drop, EA and the release on the 15th that these will stay at the current prices on the resale market.

I also can't see how Nike doesn't do a release for Christmas day for the reverse grinches as a "shock drop"

because if it makes too much sense, Nike does the complete opposite of that.

On the EA, there’s wayyyy more people that took at least 6 Kobe L’s than there are people that didn’t. The last 3 years of Kobe drops has been L’s for most of us so a lot of us will “meet the criteria” but a lot of us won’t get access because Nike barely follows their own criteria they set themselves.

For me, I’m not even going to get my hopes of the EA and will just look forward to the 15th for the release date drop.

Back
Top Bottom