NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I got EA

but they wouldn’t sell me my size

1701800017656.gif

for anyone who has worn their reverse grinches or knows, should we go .5 size up or full size up in these?

for anyone who has worn their reverse grinches or knows, should we go .5 size up or full size up in these?
They are a tad snug but will break in after wear. Wide footers and those that like extra room could easily get away with .5 size up. They aren't as snug as like the Chaos 4s, but there's no give on the type of materials used on the uppers on this model.

I can't wear them laced up for example - I always wear them unlaced.

Thanks for the insight! I went a full size up and hope i didnt fumble the bag by doing so lol. I have the mambacitas in a 12 and they are extremely tight, so i went 13 this morning on these. Didnt think i would hit 12.5 so 13 was my audible last minute. Hope it works!
They are a tad snug but will break in after wear. Wide footers and those that like extra room could easily get away with .5 size up. They aren't as snug as like the Chaos 4s, but there's no give on the type of materials used on the uppers on this model.

I can't wear them laced up for example - I always wear them unlaced.

Thanks for the insight! I went a full size up and hope i didnt fumble the bag by doing so lol. I have the mambacitas in a 12 and they are extremely tight, so i went 13 this morning on these. Didnt think i would hit 12.5 so 13 was my audible last minute. Hope it works!
Oh no worries then if you have the Mambacita 6s to compare with - the Grinches fit no different :smile: Enjoy!

makes no sense they push out EA and it’s sold out within minutes. EA used to last a few hours |l

Depends on if people want it.

I remember they were notifying me about those reimagined royals late in the afternoon. :lol:

Plus everyone knows to check now with social media and not wait for a notification.

I just think that they pushed out a lot more EA than pairs they had loaded. It seems like back then they would load 100k pairs but only send out 110k EA. I don’t know if it has anything to do with people passing on EA on bricks (like reimagined royal 1’s) where they had so much stock left over and decided to just push out a lot more EA than stock.

A few hyped EA I’ve gotten in the past have been available for at least an hr with sizes. This one, saw all the sizes gone by about 10-15 mins.

I just think that they pushed out a lot more EA than pairs they had loaded. It seems like back then they would load 100k pairs but only send out 110k EA. I don’t know if it has anything to do with people passing on EA on bricks (like reimagined royal 1’s) where they had so much stock left over and decided to just push out a lot more EA than stock.

A few hyped EA I’ve gotten in the past have been available for at least an hr with sizes. This one, saw all the sizes gone by about 10-15 mins.

A lot of people aren’t bothering to cop their size. These are just an easy pay day and go for my size 13

Mayyybe most NTers wouldn’t do this. But I’m talking about them bums that just wear crocs everywhere. Ez money

Nike full of it...nike put that EA info out there to keep ppl around cuz clearly that **** is random based on info I've seen. Hopefully I have some luck w/ the Black Mamba pair which I really want

Oh on that EA topic, my wife got EA and she definitely didn’t buy other basketball gear of any sorts, and she also hit on Halo 8’s on SNKRS. She shouldn’t have been qualified for EA but she got it lol

I am Hall because even though I have Kobe’s, almost all of them are from stockx..I haven’t hit on Kobe’s until today. The only Kobe’s I had initially not from stockx, were draft day Kobe 4s I bought off someone from solecollector in 09,..and the Kobe 11s he wore for his final game. It really took me 3 years to actually hit on Kobe’s. The Ls I’ve taken from cool grey 11s, cherry 11s, carmine 6s, spider-man 1s. It’s nice to finally hit on a sneaker I wanted

Depends on if people want it.

I remember they were notifying me about those reimagined royals late in the afternoon. :lol:

Plus everyone knows to check now with social media and not wait for a notification.

And they’ll still be trying to push them royals on us weeks later :lol:

“You still have exclusive access and 15% off!”

Back
Top Bottom