NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Decided to bring these out for some fresh air in anticipation of the Grinches...

Attachments

• 843D358D-F76C-4D61-97C8-FDC1157C9773.jpeg
    843D358D-F76C-4D61-97C8-FDC1157C9773.jpeg
    610.6 KB · Views: 232
I put in my reservation for all 3 stores in the DFW.
I had a headstart so hopefully that helps.

Dont know if this is a dumb question.... but Botters... do they actually pay for the products and just get access to them quicker or they dont pay?

I miss the 11 min headstarts. I feel we had better chances with that than this FLX program, but I understand their reasoning for changing it up.

Dont know if this is a dumb question.... but Botters... do they actually pay for the products and just get access to them quicker or they dont pay?
they still pay like normal, basically bots allows you to add to cart instantly as soon as the website makes it available.

It’s crazy that the GS sizes are the same price as the Adult!

I’ll be honest. I hated Kobe because he won too damn much! However, I always thought his Nike signature line was the best available amongst all other basketball signature lines! From the designs and to the colorways, they were undeniably top notch! The 6s really embody his Black Mamba persona.

I became a big fan of Kobe about 2-3 years ago when I started to train for running races again (10K and 1/2 marathons). From all his accolades and championships, I didn’t realize how focused and how dedicated he was to his craft. That’s what clinched it for me to be a fan of his.

His Mamba Mentality resignated with what I wanted to do with running, which was a quest to become better at it everyday. Under this new mentality, the hard work, training sessions that I put into, I was able to hit Personal Bests in these races and ranking in the top 50 or 100 overall, which were my goals. I listened to his motivational speeches and thoughts religiously, and it got me locked in! After these races, I’d reward myself with scooping up some of my favorite cws from his line, which were mostly the Protro 1s.

The Kobe line has undoubtedly been graced with such dope cws. I first took notice from the Vs. Although there have been great cws for the Kobe line, the first cw that made me go WOW was the Grinches. I was pretty broke then, so I couldn’t afford them. Instead, I purchased some iDs that looked like them in the LunarGlide 3, a running shoe. Now, I jus hope I can get the real deal!

Any others confirmed yet? Kobe 6 and 9 highkey my faves of the line gonna fight tooth and nail to come away with as many as I can

Back
Top Bottom