NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Went to Nike The Grove and was told pretty much just an online release.

So far I got shiek app raffle/qr code & footlocker app entries. Waiting on snkrs drop 😕

if i get the grinch, they're hitting the hardwood to play actual basketball games (as do all of my kicks) once the pandemic is over. if i wanted a pair on ice, i'd get a second pair. the first pair is always used to play ball, not even casual.
Casual is what my runners, converse, and kill shot are for.

The Lewi-up on these is inevitable.

giphy.gif

I couldn't get the qr code for Shiekh to enter in store raffle. It took me to the home page. Did it ask you to enter the size and location. The code is specific to that store? I wonder if it's location based that I'm not close to that store to enter.

I couldn't get the qr code for Shiekh to enter in store raffle. It took me to the home page. Did it ask you to enter the size and location. The code is specific to that store? I wonder if it's location based that I'm not close to that store to enter.
It’s specific to each store.

The one i did just had me select the size and it already knew the location

I'm not really even worried about these now. Prices for my sz 11 sitting around $400; once release day arrives, I'd expect prices to drop further. If I get the L at retail, which I expect just like everyone else, I should easily have enough Xmas money to cover the the markup if need be. So I'll just feel like I basically got them for retail, regardless.

It’s specific to each store.

The one i did just had me select the size and it already knew the location

Wonder how far away you have to be from the store to enter. Saint Lo Saint Lo shared his code from SF but I'm 40 miles away and it didn't let me enter. Gotta learn how to spoof location lol.

FedEx was scheduled to arrive yesterday. 2 day air from Nike.
Nothing. And now delivery says “pending” .... is this deliver weekday special handling typical??
BF3EB6E8-855B-470A-B787-E10DCCB12EA3.jpeg

Yes, for a lot
Of fedex they pay for regular ground where it’s weekdays only

it’s extra for weekends

Yes, for a lot Of fedex they pay for regular ground where it’s weekdays only

it’s extra for weekends
Thanks man. Yeah adidas just dropped off a package of 350’s lol i got my hopes up. Thought 2 day air would’ve made it happen regardless but the snow out a big delay on things over here.

FedEx was scheduled to arrive yesterday. 2 day air from Nike.
Nothing. And now delivery says “pending” .... is this deliver weekday special handling typical??
BF3EB6E8-855B-470A-B787-E10DCCB12EA3.jpeg

Do you have the app? Where you can check the progress or make changes?

Yes, for a lot
Of fedex they pay for regular ground where it’s weekdays only

it’s extra for weekends

Nah b, during the holidays I've even gotten deliveries on Sunday from FedEx. My Bruce Lee's came on a Sunday. Unknwn also.

Back
Top Bottom