NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

This probably been asked at least once a day but the local shop i won the raffle from doesn’t have a size 11.5 which is my size in Nike basketball shoes. I have to choose between a 11 or 12. I’m a size 11 in jordans but Nike basketball shoes are usually narrow for me as to why I half size up. I don’t know what to do. I’ll have toe room in a size 12 but I know size 11 will be tight :rofl:
Do the 12 rather have room than be right af

where do they even post kicks or links?

every time I see it late its sold out
I don’t know if they do i see it posted on twitter and just try.

got lucky with the mamba jersey on the site

Another sizing question here, how does the VI fit compared to the V?
The protro V's I just got are definitely tight, even when I remove the insole, but if I were to size up it would have to be a full size from my usual 13 since there's no 13.5 available; would 14 be too loose for casual wear or just right?

I’d go TTS VI

obviously I don’t have a protro but I HIGHLY doubt they’ll be super snug like the V but I could be wrong

Received my pair yesterday from Nike, damn these are beautiful, I did try them on and they do feel slightly snug I would recommend half size up if possible in my opinion. So glad to own these again, hopefully I can double up in the near future.
A290E60C-A50C-4D6F-8BE0-9FB6918A4ED6.jpeg
9AA6DF27-B3D6-4A57-9F7A-163F0F8C5C65.jpeg
A081C1FD-47DE-40FA-8095-CA8F57E19B38.jpeg

Full size is ode.. I’m contemplating TTS or .5 up still.

my .5 up OG’s fit great.We’ll see, game time decision.

Last edited:
It's disappointing that Nike is taking some of the best Kobe's and making them feel tight. What's the point of calling it a protro if it's not as comfortable as the og lol. My original V's feel so much better. Hopefully it's not as drastic with the VI's but everyone seems to be complaining about the fit.

It's disappointing that Nike is taking some of the best Kobe's and making them feel tight. What's the point of calling it a protro if it's not as comfortable as the og lol. My original V's feel so much better. Hopefully it's not as drastic with the VI's but everyone seems to be complaining about the fit.
I dont think they made a big change on fitting. I actually think it's the same. How many of yall have DS Vs from 2010 where yall compared the sizing. I say this to say... for me... between all the protros... 1s..4s..5.. and now 6s as my grinches arrived yesterday... they all fit the same with the original models

Received my pair yesterday from Nike, damn these are beautiful, I did try them on and they do feel slightly snug I would recommend half size up if possible in my opinion. So glad to own these again, hopefully I can double up in the near future.
Finally nice to see another size 12 win and wear them. All the 12’s i’ve seen are being flipped

your original's are also broken in..

I entered a few raffles, and of course there’s always SNKRS. Not predicting that I’m going to hit on any of those... although it would be nice...but I feel that there will be enough pairs produced that they will at least be obtainable #280

how did you get them already?

I dont think they made a big change on fitting. I actually think it's the same. How many of yall have DS Vs from 2010 where yall compared the sizing. I say this to say... for me... between all the protros... 1s..4s..5.. and now 6s as my grinches arrived yesterday... they all fit the same with the original models

I do and they definitely don’t feel the same. I know I’m not crazy as you see the majority of the people on here say the same thing. At least as far as the V’s go.

your original's are also broken in..

Yes but I know how those felt new. I still have new and relatively new pairs. There is a difference. You can even see the shape is also slightly higher on the upper. It is possible to get a new pair of shoes and it be tight regardless how much you wear them. Just take a look at the VII’s.

Last edited:
Protros absolutely fit different than ogs. I was able to fit a 10.5 in ogs, I wouldn’t even attempt to put on a 10.5 V now 😂.

I was watching a review and one of the changes on 6s that might make them snug is the fly wire. And I heard they made 600k pairs and SNKRs has a ton

Attachments

• 18D5B0F4-474F-41CA-8994-5499259D22EA.jpeg
    18D5B0F4-474F-41CA-8994-5499259D22EA.jpeg
    274.7 KB · Views: 255
Back
Top Bottom