NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Damn, nice. I'd love to participate in something like that if it guarantees a pair. How many people were there and how many attempts before all 5 pairs were claimed?

And what store was it?
They posted on there Instagram and you only had 30 minutes to get to the park. Around 15-20 people showed up. 3 people secured first round cus it was double rimmed but second round 2 people secured. I was one of the lucky 2 in the second round. The store was Phenom in Sacramento.

Shout out to my local sneaker shop out here in Sacramento! Phenom. Only way to secure a pair was to hit a jump shot! I rolled up and of course I splashed a shot for a pair! Love how they handled this release. Fu** bots
16884385-2792-4C30-BADF-E81BFB2A5B85.png
Yea I saw nightwing from weartesters post it. Def a dope idea

Newerk NJ. Thursday 6:20pm. Shipped Wednesday 2 day air.
sorry not trying to derail thread with fed ex talk.was just looking for clarity but I’m sure it’s all due to snow snow and being backed up.
Yea mine was stuck in Newark yesterday and then they brought it over to Jamaica(queens) during the whee hrs of last night. But the delays are def related to the sbow we got out here in the north east

My Mocha sz 9 for 9.5 Grinch. Also have same trade but both in size 10s, both deals locally. Thoughts?

(I went 10 in Kobe 5 be feel true 9.5 in other hoops shoes like BB NXT and prior Kobe’s)

Sold my OG pair (years ago) when I found out I had a daughter on the way... Feeling hopeless about the protro. Resale may be my only option.

D_eezus D_eezus , thanks. I agree and have told both sellers the same. One was asking for $115 on top and has already come down to straight trade today. They are both backups, have a 10 I’m already wearing.

Not for nothing, but I definitely see A LOT of pairs on offer up from EA. Way more than any Vs I seen from people that had EA or even after release.

They posted on there Instagram and you only had 30 minutes to get to the park. Around 15-20 people showed up. 3 people secured first round cus it was double rimmed but second round 2 people secured. I was one of the lucky 2 in the second round. The store was Phenom in Sacramento.

How far was the shot?

I went half size up on the 4 like the 5, but tts would've worked since it felt loose after couple wears.

I probably should've called the Shiekh before driving 20 minutes to find out they're not getting them. Is SF location only one getting them?

I went half size up on the 4 like the 5, but tts would've worked since it felt loose after couple wears.

I probably should've called the Shiekh before driving 20 minutes to find out they're not getting them. Is SF location only one getting them?

You mean the 4 felt looser after a few wears?

half size up is my suggestion. tts is just a little tight in the forefoot.

I really don’t know why I even picked a 10.5.
My X are 11 and fit perfect.

My 4’s and 5’s id definitely prefer a 12.5 but suck the 12 up because i don’t know how many i’d miss out on because 12.5 is soooo rare :lol:

My chaos’ are perfect because i hooped in them heavy pre-rona

Nike if you’re reading this make more 12.5 PLEASE

Last edited:
LMAO at the very first post there

explain urself thapointguy thapointguy :lol:

capturekobe.PNG
:lol: I don't remember what the picture I posted is it of. Grinches? Seeing the scales for the first time I think was the reason for what I said. It grew on me when I got the Del Sol and it was amazing on feet.
Saying hype beast in 2010, was it a thing or did I make it popular? Lol

:lol: I don't remember what the picture I posted is it of. Grinches? Seeing the scales for the first time I think was the reason for what I said. It grew on me when I got the Del Sol and it was amazing on feet.
Saying hype beast in 2010, was it a thing or did I make it popular? Lol
:rofl:
Has it really been 10 years? I remember that thread and all the confusion and mixed emotions. Seeing your post re-posted now, I took it to mean you thought a pair of bright green shoes was "barf" and that only hypebeasts would pretend the colorway was cool. I'm pretty sure the Grinch was not the first colorway we saw of the 6 so you probably weren't reacting to plastic-scales only LOL.
It's like anything else. I thought they were preposterous and unwearable, too. And then I bought a pair anyway, BECAUSE of that :lol:. Time changes views on everything, though. The previous year, I only bought the Chaos V because I thought it was so ugly, I was amused by it. Now I don't find either of them ugly at all, just bad ***. And Chaos V is my all-time favorite Kobe, period.

Back
Top Bottom