NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

How does Foot Locker expect me to have any FLX points if I can't even buy anything from them
They want you to pay retail for all other junk you can get with discount somewhere else.
Thats what FLX is for.
Never been able to secure a pair through them.

I don’t know a single person who’s ever hit on flx raffle.

I got a W for the Black/University Gold AJ 12s in the summer through Foot Locker. It was my first time using the app along with redeeming points for a "head start". I didn't even purchase an item from any foot stores or that umbrella in over two years.

Oh, LMAO!

6a8bf48e93a7461ebf998d60e92076c2.gif

They want you to pay retail for all other junk you can get with discount somewhere else.
Thats what FLX is for.
Never been able to secure a pair through them.

It's mind blowing people fall for the points scam. I'd rather pay a reseller than give money to Footlocker.

I was able to grab mochas off FTL with all the head starts. 1 account each on FTL, FTA and champs and I hit 1 pair. It’s not impossible, just depends how popular your store is.

Just be glad your FTL is even giving you a chance by stocking them. . I’m located in southern MA there’s no FTL remotely near me getting them

Stopped by my local ftl today (tri-state area) manager said they got at least a 100 pair, take it for wt its worth, but he usually keeps it real with me, good dude.. only bad part is the mall is in a high reseller area.. man I hope I get lucky on apps!!
Yep.

Also saw today that a couple of stores that didn’t get a single pair of protro 5s have been supplied with stock of these.

Not saying these will be an easy cop, but the signs are really good that there will be more of these than we expected.

My friend who works in supply chain management and logistics for FTL is adamant this is a large scale release.

People on here with no info can laugh at it all they want, but there is a buzz out there that numbers are good on these and there’s no crime in us sharing that.

the amount of grinches on stock x is a bit concerning.

it's either nike made a lot - a lot

or fakes are already out there.

Yep.

Also saw today that a couple of stores that didn’t get a single pair of protro 5s have been supplied with stock of these.

Not saying these will be an easy cop, but the signs are really good that there will be more of these than we expected.

My friend who works in supply chain management and logistics for FTL is adamant this is a large scale release.

People on here with no info can laugh at it all they want, but there is a buzz out there that numbers are good on these and there’s no crime in us sharing that.
Put this number cruncher in jail.

So glad DTLR and the alike did not get them. Would of been a disgrace the way they back door. I think Nike knows better not to give them a Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom